Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Lili!! You do have a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig family!!

@ Mom....I just read your latest chapter in the Missing Adventure Story! ROFL!! I love how Darknight gave his affection to a tree!! LOL!! And the way you, Mistery, and Sir Theme argue and bicker all the time!! Made me lol!! Very, very funny and entertaining, as always!!

Comment

• I had fun writing about my dear aliens hubby. That made me laugh too

@Lili
      Well, Greeks love ta party, ya see. And to not be invited to a wedding is considered rude.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Mom...Too bad I'm not Greek....I think it would be fun to be invited to a part that big sometime. Just to say I've been to a party with 1000 guests!! Maybe if I ever travel, I could kinda sorta crash a Greek party....they wouldn't even know I didn't belong... (only kidding...)

Is Lili having some online therapy????

Comment

• I suppose they wouldn't considering you speak GREEK so well, dear daughter

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Well, I can pretend I am mute... I just will nod and smile...try to just charm my way in....Ooh! I'll just come in bearing carrots...

Comment

• Escape, pppft I'm not having my therapy... I went to hilarious pic and the old posts here. (I need to read about 50 pages.)

Lilli, the pics were so FUNNY!! You're really good at finding them, funny pics and videos!!
              And hhm, that huge party is just in Greek? I will have difficulity with finding the place if I had a party with 600 or 1000 guests....

Comment

• Hello! And just a warning: somewhere near 5 minutes, I go randomly dissappearing, which I do quite often.

Comment

• @Daughter
                  And then they will drag you to the dance floor and make ya dance the Greek way

@Lili
                  Well, they didn't all get to go into da church. That's why Greek orthodox churches very often have loud speakers on the outside wall of the church
                  Btw, did you know there is a movie called "La petite Lili"?
                  Oh, and I'm glad ya liked the pics and da video clips dear. Hope it puts a smile on everybunnys face.

@Kiki
                  HEY! Good ta see ya. How are ya?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Mom....Greek dancing...I'm always up for something new! I'll try to learn it!

@ Kikki...Hey! Nice to see you again!

@ All...I had a very long night last night and have much to do now. So I shall be on my way. I hope everybunny has a good night/morning/afternoon. Take care and be sure to take your daily dose of ROFL. Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig to you all.

Comment

• I'm good, how about you?
                      Bah. Can't think of anything more exciting. Oh well.

Comment

• Really? Ooooh well *sighs* And I was about ta ask you to take a look at silly thing. It's so funny. I posted "playboy" and well...you'll see. Hope ta see ya soon then precious daughter. Good bye! HUUUUUUUGE

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Kikki...I'm good...thank you! Unfortunately, it's my time to get some stuff done, now. But I hope to see you again on the hood soon!!

@ Mom...Will look really quickly!! Brb

Comment

• See you, Escape!
                            And even more, boring, short messages. Oh well.

Comment

• Ahh.....Kikki...You aren't boring!! You just only have a minute to talk to me!! Here's a biiiiiiiiiig for you!

@ Mom.....ROFL!! ROFL!!!! Poor Fred...he was so vonfused....ROFL!!! That was very, very playboy! Gave me a good laugh - AGAIN!!! You're the funniest, mom!

Comment

• Lilli, ? Nope I've never heard of "La petite Lili". It's the french movie?

Escape, I'm happy I could meet you today!! Wanna see you soon!!

Kikki, Hi! Nice to see you

Comment

Working...
                                X