Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes we really do live half on GHP. We are really looney. And yes you're a very cute slurp spider.

And sorry but I'm very slow at the moment. Shoot, I have to leave in 20 minutes.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• It's okay Just drink lots of coffee with nectar
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Hello my dear Looneys, just a quick hello from da alien
        Special hugs to my online kids Adventure, lili and Sir Theme
        And welcome to the new members of the gamershoodish chat
        Sorry that I can't be with you regularly, but I will in a few weeks.

I hope that I will be able to add new chapters in the stories soon

Comment

• I am doing that and spilling it too.

I miss Mystery..

EDIT: OMG!!! Mysteryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I am so happy to see you!!! Hope you are doing fine, under the circumstances. Good luck and all the best.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy! *runs over and swings his arms around the neck of his mother* I'm SO happy to see you! How are you doing?
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
              I am doing that and spilling it too.

I miss Mystery..

EDIT:OMG!!! Mysteryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I am so happy to see you!!! Hope you are doing fine, under the circumstances. Good luck and all the best.
              Awww, I miss everybunny terribly aswell
              Thanks I'm doing really not bad right now Taking break from everything is just what I need now. And if I get the chance I say a quick hello and give you huuuuuuuge hug2's and hugs ()

@Sir Theme
              Yay, my online son is here aswell

Comment

• Good to hear that Mistery I know exactly what you mean about the break Take very good care of yourself, please And drink lots of water

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Mistery!! I smelled an alien! And it's true!!!! You're here!!!!!!!!!! *runs over and gives a GIGANTIC and gentle How are you!!!!?!!!! *feels very, very happy, despite the tiredness*

Comment

• It's very good to hear that mom. Take good care and hope to see you soon again.

Edit: Escapee catttt!!! Good to see you! But I already have to leave. Hope to see you all in 2 hours.

*Grumble, computer is being slow..*
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, my dear son, I drink a lot of water and tea But I don't give up spilling coffee either
                      Yes, taking a break from most of my responsibilies for a few weeks was a good decision And don't worry, I take good care
                      The same to you, drink enough water, sleep enough and take some break if you need it

@Escape
                      I'm doing much better, thanks. But I need some more break. I watch GH Planet from my spaceship if I can, and I'll drop in for a couple of minutes if possible. But don't worry if there might be longer breaks

Huuuuuuuuge hugs to all of you, have a wonderful time on GH Planet, and see you soon again

Comment

• Bye Adventure!!! I can beat up your computer if you like!

Yes, I was getting ready to go to sleep, and signed on quickly..wasn't going to post since I'm going to bed...but Mistery was here.

Comment

• I already did, that was what was the whole purpose with the trip to Sweden As for the water and sleep...hmm... But I really hope you will get better over time and most importantly, enjoy your vacation

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Enjoy yourself dear Mistery! Take care, and thanks for stopping by!! huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge for you. (But it was gentle.) Goodnight all!!

Special goodnight to my dear Adventure.. Sorry I missed you!!

Comment

• Hello! And a special "Hello!" to Mistery! I missed you! Big (insert hug emote here because I don't really remember how to use emotes, and I'm using the quick reply) Don't really know what else ta say.

Comment

• Thank you kikki
                                Bye all

Comment

Working...
                                X