Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape, I can understand, poor you I didn't think the forum relied on your own computer clock though

lili, of course! I'd be happy to help my sister out I'm not getting anywhere fast anyway
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...I didn't know it did, either...and thanks...

Comment

• Hello Hello
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Darknight!!!!!!!!!! *feels happy* *WALKS over to Darknight, and stares up at him sleepily with cat eyes* Hello! How was your boring "stare at the wall" session? *still eyeing your shoulder*

Comment

• Hey Darknight *shakes hand*
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Theme, Thanks After I catch up here, maybe in a few mins, I will go that thread. You want me to help with japanese or you're just stuck somewhere?

Lilli, cheesecake.. I feel like eating somethin' sweet now....*drools*

Darknight, Hi!! How was the lunch?

Comment

• Well, I haven't needed to understand the Japanese so far, but there are some codes involved so maybe that's why I'm stuck, not understanding the Japanese which is somehow important. But I'm just stuck

Yes, cheese cake!

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                  Darknight!!!!!!!!!! *feels happy* *WALKS over to Darknight, and stares up at him sleepily with cat eyes* Hello! How was your boring "stare at the wall" session? *still eyeing your shoulder*

Awwwwww Pooooor Thiiiing *pick up Escape and puts her on my shoulder*

Yes Stupid boring old Meets (what kind of person makes weekly meetings at one o'clock on Mondays?)

Hello Theme

Hey lili, good lunch today thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                    Awwwwww Pooooor Thiiiing *pick up Escape and puts her on my shoulder*

Yes Stupid boring old Meets (what kind of person makes weekly meetings at one o'clock on Mondays?)
                    *now can reach Darknight..and gives a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig and then curls up around his neck and dozes*

Stupid people expect employees to pay attention on Mondays. Pfft. NEVER!

Comment

• Hello ,dear hero! Good ta see ya

@All
                      *Hands out very yummy cheese cake to friends* Here ya go

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• A somewhat sadistic person, who loves getting up early on Mondays perhaps, Darknight?

Thank you dear Lilli!

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                          @All
                          *Hands out very yummy cheese cake to friends* Here ya go
                          *Begins munching on cheesecake, trying not to make crumbs on Darknight's cape. * Thanks mom!

Comment

• Hi Lilli thanks for the Cake Did Tom Riddle freak you out anymore?

@Escape - Especially after Lunch.

Comment

• Theme, I gonna read the posts there to get hints now.

Lilli, Thanks!!
                              Last edited by lili; 11-27-2006, 20:37:31.

Comment

• @ Darknight...I know!! Don't they know that full people feel drowsy, and don't want to listen to them drone on and on?

Comment

Working...
                                X