Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These indecent subjects are really getting out of hand. SIR THEME!! *Almost forgets ta hide*

@Lili
    He, he...

@Escape
    My dear beautiful daughter is back!!! Me so happy Biiiig

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Lili, my daytime looney bin consists of over 200 high school students. You decide which is the real one!
      ONLINE SISTER TO LILLI AND MURPH
      WITH
      CHILDREN
      HEARTOFTHEDARK, MITTY,
      JCATZL101
      and the twins
      JENNI & ELECTROGIRL

Me In The Coffin

The Witch who Misspells

Comment

• Thanks Sorry for my bad humor today, but I'm pretty squished, so my brain is running on a very low level

Well, actually it is for one of my games yes. I'm trying to find a tutorial on a special technique but I don't know what it's called If you've seen the Animator vs. Animation Flash movies, I want to find out how to draw a line and make it look like it is being drawn by something else, like in my case a pencil. So basically make a pencil draw something that I have already decided for, when the animation runs. I hope I make sense

Lilli, what? I said I wasn't going to comment
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Escape, Yay!! You're back!!! You'd better skip the class tonight!

charmed, That's really hard to choose!! We're rather matured looneies...
          ..... I say "WE ARE THE REAL LOONEIES!"

Okay I gonna switch the computer, so I can bite something Not bun this morning OneBun!!

Comment

• Hi again, Mom!! *hides and asks, "You aren't mad at da daughter for skipping her night class...? I stayed at work all day...* Biiiiiiiiig for you!

Comment

• Ok, dear partner. I hope ya find sumthin' nice ta eat

@Escape
              No, I'm not mad at my daughter. My daughter knows what's best, cuz I thought her how ta know it *Is proud of daughter, hugs back*

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• o.k. we'll call them looney bin - in training.
                ONLINE SISTER TO LILLI AND MURPH
                WITH
                CHILDREN
                HEARTOFTHEDARK, MITTY,
                JCATZL101
                and the twins
                JENNI & ELECTROGIRL

Me In The Coffin

The Witch who Misspells

Comment

• Oof. Dissappeared again. I do that quite often now. Oh, now some of the pages are not even loading, I have to refresh them. Maybe I should go kill some random programs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                    Thanks Sorry for my bad humor today, but I'm pretty squished, so my brain is running on a very low level

Well, actually it is for one of my games yes. I'm trying to find a tutorial on a special technique but I don't know what it's called If you've seen the Animator vs. Animation Flash movies, I want to find out how to draw a line and make it look like it is being drawn by something else, like in my case a pencil. So basically make a pencil draw something that I have already decided for, when the animation runs. I hope I make sense

Lilli, what? I said I wasn't going to comment
                    Check out this site: http://www.smartwebby.com/Flash/flash_animations.asp

My web teacher says they have some good tutorials there. I have not learned enough yet. I start the flash class in January.... sorry
                    ----

worries now about that Lili..getting a bit nippy lately ...must be learning that from the white fox...
                    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                    Looney GHer!

Comment

• @ Lili....I did! I'm being a bad BatCat. Can't concentrate when you're that squished, though.... How are you? Rested?

@ Sir Theme...Hi again! and *purrs as she gets scratched behind the ears*

Comment

• A Flash class? Cool And thanks, I'll take a look at it

Hi Escape
                        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• *Notices that daughter and da robot are getting along well* Hrrrm, excuse me? How much DO you like eachother?

@OneBun
                          Lili is learning from Hyper? Loool

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Mom.....LOL!!! I greet all the adult men like that....LOL Ask Darknight...*runs over and hides behind mom*

Comment

• *Picks up daughter and lets her down gently on da shoulder* Like mother, like daughter I suppose

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Okay I've been talking to my new main man "Tom" ...check out what I just wrote... I want to see if my time was well spent
                                Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X