This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi lili
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• My partner in blooooooooom is here!! YAY!! Huge big warm to da favourite ceramic figurine Gonna blossom?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Hi!! Lilli!! and Theme!!
        I'm already exhausted now... But I still have enough power to blossom with Lilli!!

Theme, You're as well squished?? You said you're as 1D as plate..

Comment

• Yes, I'm pretty squished, even though I was very tired I had trouble falling asleep And I haven't slept enough yet
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Well, you guys, I cannot figure that orange box out in "Ask Olivia" cuz I ain't no wiz kid when it comes ta numbers. The hint did not really help. Anyways, talked to Tom some more. That stupid thing STILL don't know my name

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Lilli, You're gonna ask Tom for the hint?
              And I have some difficulities in talking with him, he sometimes refuses me...

Comment

• Tom is just a program so it probably only refuses you cuz you are smarter, dear partner. And now that you have suggested it I WILL ask him about the numbers for the game

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• *yawns and does a loooooooooong cat stretch. Spills coffee* Morning everybunny! Biiiiig

EDIT: Feels alooney..... Goes and curls up on the sofa to nap...

Comment

• Da...Escape? My daughter is here? DA EEEEEEEEEEESCAAAAAAAPE!!!! Me so happy Hi, dear daughter!! Huge and a motherly . Still squished? *Hands daughter a carrot *

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• hey everyone! i haven't been on here in a while! did ya miss me? heheheheh

Comment

• Good morning Escape!! How're you today?
                        We're playing danish game now. I think I can't finish it before I go to bed though...

Hi spacechile, nice to see you again!

Comment

• Mooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps down off the sofa and gives mom a big daughterly and I'm squished, but nothing like yesterday! *nibbles on carrot* How are you?

@ Spacechild.......Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!! How's my favorite GreenHarp member!?

@ Lili....Oh... Are you squished now? Here's a gentle for you.

Comment

• @escape....im good thanks, how is everyone here?

Comment

• @ Spacechild...I'm good. I can't speak for anyone else, though. You've been away a long time! It's good to have you back.

Comment

• Hellooo...
                                Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Working...
                                X