Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Theme!!! You still haven't gotten enough sleep! OMG!! *puts some warm vanilla milk on the table next to the 'crazy broken robot'* and Poor, unlucky robot.

Comment

• @Escape.. the KMNI tells me that 24 degrees in Fahrenheit = - 4.44 degrees in Celsius!! BRRR that's indeed cold. In the Netherlands it usually (last 25 years ) gets never colder then -10 degrees Celsius which is 14 degrees in Fahrenheit. How cold can it get it over there? (I can't remember in which state you lived. )

@Lili
      Yes I will tell you when I know that I indeed find a good game.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• ROFL! Escape Well, I slept 5 hours...don't ask me why I woke up now Fortunately it's almost 8 am so I could go warm up some milk, think I might do that a little later. And lili means the robot in the Danish game, not me

lili, it's good to see that it's not only Japanese games that can cause vonfusion I hope you clicked the red light afterwards, because you was in fact supposed to destroy the robot, as it would've ended the world according to the inventor
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Adventure...I am in northern California, but it doesn't normally get this cold, and I can't get warm. I have a blanket and heater, and everything but my heater is just a portable heater, and can't beat the cold. One wall of my tiny apartment is a sliding glass door - doesn't keep it very warm in here..

@ Sir Theme....You aren't the crazy broken robot? Oops.... I'm was a bit vonfused...

Comment

• ROFL!! Escape!! He got too much data to remember!! I wonder if he has any hour without us.. I guess at least one of us keeps telling him about GHP all day long, 24 hours!!
            And the one I made it crazy was a robot in the BIN in that game!! (I think it's a robot, I'm not sure...P)

Theme, good morning!

Comment

• Hey Sir Theme.

*Sees the sofa is free, jumps on it quickly and falls in sleep*
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Poor freezing Escape Below 0 C is crazy if you're not used to it And well, I'm certainly As for broken, a little yes, so I guess you could call me that

Hi lili

@ Adventure ROFL! That's fine, I prefer sleeping underneat the sofa anyway along with all the pink dust bunnies
                Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Adventure...Are you still exhausted? Did you not get enough sleep in your cocoon? Poor you... *puts warm milk on table next to Adventure, as well.*

@ Sir Theme.... Thanks... I'm very not used to it. I can barely type, my fingers are stiff. Right about now, I could use that extra layer of fur cats grow in the winter.

Comment

• Adventure, Thanks!!

Theme, Pffft, I didn't know what the goal of this game was... I thought I had to let that robot free.. And yes I pressed the red button.

Comment

• @Escape, that is horrible. I do hope you have enough warm clothes. Maybe you can isolate the window with a blanket or something? An enormous warm hug for you.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Escape, well fortunately you're not in Scandinavia then, it can get quite cold here Although as Adventure said, it's usually only down to -10 C *wraps a blanket around Escape*

lili, no no, goal: destroy the evil robot I explained it all in the last part of the walkthrough. And well, then you completed the game, if you clicked the ladder as well and was returned to the main site

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Adventure....Thank you for the warm hug! I would be okay if my heater was better. I'll have to see if I have some way to put a blanket up around the sliding glass door.

@ Sir Theme....*accepts blanket* Thanks...... I'd be okay with this cold if my heater worked better.

Comment

• Adventure, I understand what you feel now, I felt the same this morning and slept a little while even though Mistery and OneBun were here!! You'd better take a nap later

Escape, I don't know how many rooms are there in your apartment, but to keep boiling water may help you to get warm...

Theme, yes I did that Well I think I finished that game!! Yay!!

Comment

• @ Lili...Thank you for the suggestion. I have a studio apartment...small one main room with a kitchen area and then, of course, a bathroom.

Congrats on finishing your Danish game that you didn't know you finished!

Comment

• @Theme..Upstairs under the chair? It doesn't must get any crazier then this.

@Escape... Thank you for the warm milk.

@Lili.. I will do that. I only slept for 4 hours so I think a can use some more sleep. But for the moment I am still here.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X