X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darknight
    I'm Darknight Not back
    I'll be back!
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Darknight!!!!!!!!!!!! *feels happy, and runs over jumps vertically up onto his shoulder and gives him a biiiiiiiiiig and Sits happily on his shoulder.* How are ya??
      @ Sir Theme...I thought I was back?

Comment

• No Escape, you're front
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
          I'll be back!
          Okay, now you are back. And Darknight is Darknight. And he is not back but he is here...

OMB, I'm getting crazy... Sorry I mean mentally ill

Yes, and I am shocked about what Tom told me aswell It seems that they want to fill the Looney Bin, and Tom gets even a lot of money for that

Comment

• No Mistery, Darknight is not here, Darknight is Darknight. I think you've been talking too much with Tom, you're starting to sound just like him

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...I thought I was Back? When was I front? How is that logical? I'm so vonfused...

@ Mistery...gonna go read the scandlous conversation now...

Comment

• Hello again

Theme, message for you
                "ThemePark has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

Comment

• It is very logical, Escape. Darknight is not back, Darknight is Darknight, I am back, you can therefore not be back, ergo you must be front. How is that not logical?

lili, pfffffffffffffft

Can we get the PM limit raised to 200? That might just be enough for me then

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Hi Escape
                    Hello My perfect friend you still chatting with Tom (must go read conversation)

Whats up Theme are you leaving?
                    And hello to everybunny i missed
                    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• No Darknight, but since you will not be back anymore, I figured I'll be back

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

It is very logical, Escape. Darknight is not back, Darknight is Darknight, I am back, you can therefore not be back, ergo you must be front. How is that not logical?
                        Yes, sorry, I was mistaken. Darknight is Darknight, ThemePark is Sir Theme, Upstairs and back. Escape is front. Is Darknight top?

And you are right, I have really talked too much to Tom, and I'm getting influenced by him

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                          Yes, sorry, I was mistaken. Darknight is Darknight, ThemePark is Sir Theme, Upstairs and back. Escape is front. Is Darknight top?

And you are right, I have really talked too much to Tom, and I'm getting influenced by him
                          ROFL! Technically, wouldn't I be top as well, since I'm Upstairs? And my son Robert would be bottom? That leaves left and right though. And how can I both be front and up?

I love vonfusion!

lili, there's some space now

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

ROFL! Technically, wouldn't I be top as well, since I'm Upstairs? And my son Robert would be bottom? That leaves left and right though. And how can I both be front and up?

I love vonfusion!
                            No, Escape is front, you were back. And up. Aaaaah, now I get it: You are backup

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....Hmm...I guess when I come back from lunch, I have to say, "I'm front!" Instead of my usual, "I'm back." That will be hard to teach myself. Who's below?

@ Mistery...you're conversation with Tom is sooooooooo playboy!

Backup! ROFL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                                No, Escape is front, you were back. And up. Aaaaah, now I get it: You are backup
                                ROFL! Seriously, ROFL! Ahhh, backup! Brilliant one, Mistery

And yes, I was back, I even vonfuse myself

Escape, well yes unless you want them to think you're me

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X