Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Saturday, December 16th, I will leave to visit my mom in Missouri (5 1/2 hour plane ride, 4 hour car ride) and will be there until December 27th so I can spend Christmas with her. I will be off work during those days. I have a very, very busy week next week with finals, meetings with my drama group, an office Christmas party, and preparing for my trip. But, when I get back to California, I will be back at work, Monday - Friday, 9 -5. Just no classes.

You get to visit your best friend!! Yay!! That's so great!! I haven't seen my best friend in several months. Are you going to take pictures of the Famous lighting decoration in Kobe? I would love to see it! Maybe you could post the pics here?

Nope...no connection problems unless GH server is having problems, I think.

Comment

• The pic of that decoration?? Wait, I gonna seek it.

It sounds you have a very busy week!! I hope you won't squished or squeezed too much!! But after the Christmas vacation, do you come back and go back to work? Even on New Years Day?? Coz New Years Eve and Day is the biggest holiday in my country. Usually all members of the family come back and almost no stores open on New Years Day.. (Now some stores open on that day though...)

Okay, I think the hotlink to the pic is prohibited, so I just put the link to the site here. It's all in japanese but if you click the pics on the top page, you will see more pics from there.
      http://kobe-mari.maxs.jp/luminarie/

Comment

• You're gonna find a pic! YAY!

Well, when I get back, I will work the 28th and 29th, then it's the weekend, and because of New Year's Day, I won't return until January 2nd. It is the same here in the U.S. Most stores and everything are closed on New Year's Day. Practically the only thing you can find open is a gas station.

I like to watch the New Year's Celebrations from around the world on television. It's so cool to watch!!

EDIT: OMB! That's sooooooo beautiful!! WOW! You're gonna go see those!! WOW!! They're beautiful!! You and your friend are going to have so much fun!!!

Comment

• I put the link to the pic's site.

And yes, watching the New Year's Celebration is fun!! I think Ace is the first one who has the New Years Day!! And the next is me.
          But you're gonna spend the New Years Eve and Day in California? And not the gas stations in my country.. But the 24 hour open store like 7/11. And the big department stores that want us to spend our money. In here there's a tradition that the adults give some money to children on New Years Day, only to their own children or to the relatives. I gotta spend a lot to them..

EDIT: Yes!! It's so beautiful and I've never seen it before. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Comment

• I saw the the link and edited my post.

I have seen the fireworks over Australia on my t.v. before. It's absolutely beautiful!! At this point in time I have no actual plans for New Year's Eve. Normally something comes up around that time, and figure it out then. Sometimes I go out, other times, just hang with friends or a boyfriend. But..no plans yet.

What are you doing for New Year's Eve? Other than giving children all your money.

Comment

• Uhmmm, In the religious meaning, there's some celemonies on New Years Eve to expell the evilness and lusts/avarice (I got this word from the online translator, so it might not make sense..) But I just have a big dinner on Eve, we gotta eat japanese noodles, and prepare for the new years day.
              Sometimes I went to the count down party and then went to give the first pray to the shrine with my friends. But I think this year I stay at home.

Comment

• Hey, girls

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• @ Lili...Wow! That's neat to hear about! I had no idea that there were religious ceremonies surrounding it. Interesting! We Americans must just like to party. That's sounds nice, though! Just gonna stay home this year, huh? Relax and watch television? Will your friends still go to the shrine and pray without you?

@ Simply....Hi!!!!!!!!! How are you? Have you had your appointment?

Comment

• I'm better now. Throwing up three times tonight really helped
                    Yes, I was at the doctor's an my blood sugar was WAAAY too high, but the doctor said that it could have been caused by me being sick and all, so I have to fast again sunday night and take another test on monday

Comment

• @ Simply.....UGH!!!!!!!! That just doesn't sound fun at all. I'm sorry!! But your tummy feels all better now?

Comment

• Allot better, yeh...

Comment

• Good...I'm glad to hear that. I hope that your fasting and testing next week go well.

Comment

• Escape, We usually go to the shrine with our family.. We can go with anybunny And no, I think I can't get relaxed on Eve, especially night. I used to cook all night until the dawn for the New Years Day's meal. This year I ordered some, but still have some to cook...

Crazy, Hi!! I read your story about your blood. I feel really sorry And you threw up? I really hope it's because of the sickness. Not diabetes...
                            Here's a warm for you!

Comment

• @ Lili...WOW!! I don't ever cook on New Year's Eve. I almost always eat out that night. Then we all celebrate, many of us drink. I was designated driver last year...but I was happy to do it. I'd rather my friends get home safely than not at all! So you really have to stay up ALL night cooking normally? How can you then enjoy your meal the next day? You'd be so exhausted!!

Comment

• Thanks, Lili... But thinking I might have diabetes gave me one BIG shock....

EDIT: Anybunny here?
                                Last edited by SimplyCrazy; 12-05-2006, 08:45:01.

Comment

Working...
                                X