Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, not right now. I'm planning another point-and-click game that I posted in the Games in Development subforum, "Sea Adventure" is the working title.
    But well, you never know what da alien will come up with in future

Comment

• Umm...that's one game I won't play then, if you make a riddle game that is I have a phobia of riddles
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Phobia?!? Hmmm... honestly?
        *Goes to look up scientific term for fear of riddles*
        Well, but you will play the point-and-click one I hope

Comment

• No, not really But I swore never to play another riddle again after having played Sammy's Riddle and both of murph's They drive me

And yes, I will play your new game as soon as I have had some patience therapy
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• It's not much done yet, just my idea and some pics in my head and some pics done. So you have time to find a good patience therapy

Comment

• Well good, I will be patient waiting for your new game then

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• ROFL!!!

@All
                This alien is very tired and needs to go to sleep. I would have loved to chat with OneBun later, but I can't stay awake. Seems that my inner clock is almost fixed for now
                Have a wonderful stay on GH Planet, and I hope to chat with you tomato. Huuuuuge and

Comment

• Batcat is hopefully warm front for a longer bit now. I worked hard... And I didn't even use a blessed tomato bomb!

Comment

• Goodnight Mistery

Welcome warm front, Escape

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Awwww Escape, now that you come, I have to go (or I start online therapy and sleep on my laptop with the mouse in my hand )
                      Huuuuge to you dear cat

@Sir Theme
                      I replied you

Comment

• Goodnight my favorite alien...Here's a little extra cat fur for you. I won't be online tonight, I don't think...so here's a biiiiiiiiiig Sleep well!!

@ Sir Theme... and Did I scare everyone away when I returned?

Comment

• Yes Escape, I think you had your claws a bit too much out

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• *looks down at claws* Darn! And here I though I've been so good. I seem to have scared everybunny but you away. *Starts pulling at claws* If I pull out all my claws, think they'll all come back?

Comment

• Hmm...I don't know, it's worth a try But otherwise I'm not scared that easily, I know you're a good cat

Well Escape and Becky (who's around here somewhere ), I think I'll go take a walk in the beautiful moon light I'll be back soon

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• *leaves claws alone and feels very alooney...* Guess I'll go work on cleaning my PM inbox.

@ Sir Theme....Enjoy your walk, and thanks! At least someone knows I'm a good kitty...

Comment

Working...
                                X