• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilli Check Last post
    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• I am so out of the loop. I still dont get anything about that whole family going on there. I still dont know how to "play" that GHP game. How to start, how to be part of that family, how to participate in it, and not just the games forum part. I dont get everything thats going on. One thing for sure is that I like this place but I dunno if I fit in.
      I'd rather be an optimist who's a little bit crazy than a pessimist who's right.

I have found eternal life. Embrace it.

Comment

• Oh, ofcourse you do. You've just gotta take a whole day and read back

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
          @ Darknight...*walks up to Darknight and stares up at him.* I'm gonna need a little help...I don't feel too well. *looks around for a stork.* I think we're okay....right?

No you are nooooooooooooot dear daughter. Darknight posted that I am a granny Congrats on da bat baby!!! HAAAAA, HAAAA!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
            @ Darknight...*walks up to Darknight and stares up at him.* I'm gonna need a little help...I don't feel too well. *looks around for a stork.* I think we're okay....right?

but..but.. we never even been out on a date

Lilli I did Not!!!!!!! I said I cant kiss da grand ma but I ya

Comment

• Originally posted by fredskywalker
              I am so out of the loop. I still dont get anything about that whole family going on there. I still dont know how to "play" that GHP game. How to start, how to be part of that family, how to participate in it, and not just the games forum part. I dont get everything thats going on. One thing for sure is that I like this place but I dunno if I fit in.
              Awww ofcourse you are a part of us Fred. Here is a hug just for you
              Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
              tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
              we grow old because we stop playing games"
              sigpic

Comment

• Yaaaay! Gonna have a baby shower, Escape?

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• I have a baby!! Wow!! What an amazing stork agency!! Is it a boy or girl!!

@ Fred....Look how many posts I have... You just learn it as you go along. Of course, my mom (Lilliputt) could use a guy in her life...

Comment

• I edited my last post

(This is going to be a ROFL-ing day)

Comment

• You mean dancin' all night is not a date, dear hero? Thaz playin' with words. Congrats to da baby dear hero.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• OKay...do I, or do I not have a baby!? I'm so vonfused...

@ Fred...Have you read the Gamershood Dictionary and Encyclopedia yet? It will help you a lot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                          You mean dancin' all night is not a date, dear hero? Thaz playin' with words. Congrats to da baby dear hero.

NO Storks don't come because people dance I've dance with Everybunny here.

Comment

• The heroes comment can be read in two ways. Either he doesn't kiss grandmas or he made an exception to da rule, so I choose ta believe da second one

@Darknight
                            Aaah, but this time you danced all night AND swept my daughter off her feet. That is not the same. *Wonders if it is time ta dye da hair and go bingo *

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by fredskywalker
                              I am so out of the loop. I still dont get anything about that whole family going on there. I still dont know how to "play" that GHP game. How to start, how to be part of that family, how to participate in it, and not just the games forum part. I dont get everything thats going on. One thing for sure is that I like this place but I dunno if I fit in.
                              Hi fred
                              Don't worry, just chat with us and you will get the hang of it.
                              And if you like, you can check out our database on GamersHood Planet, this might give you some information:

http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2798

@Darknight
                              Hello my Perfect Friend

@All
                              I did the updates, e.g.
                              • Fixed the pics
                              • Added Crazy and her attack style
                              • Added some expressions to the dictionary
                              • Added Fainting Day
                              • Added Eenie Meenie... (to the Holy Sayings/Phrases )
                              • Added Sky Island and Fox Island

Ummm.... yes, I think that's about it for the moment.

Comment

• Me got vonfused too!

Theme, Bye my brother!! Good luck on researching!!

Comment

Working...
                                X