Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOOOO!! Escape, I meant carrot juice, orange juice, pineapple juice and whisky with a little syrup. Well what do you think now?

Comment

• Okay....I'll do that, Lili... BRB

(Gotta love the vonfusion) Especially because I am now SOOOOOOOOOOO tired. It's 2:40 a.m. and I have whiskey in me... I'm sleepy..

Comment

• ROFL My Bunny is being a toy-bunny again. Not sure if this the right expression.

Edit: I really love our Joepson. Does this sounds drunk enough?
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I'm ready now! How about you, amigas?

Comment

• I am ready!
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure....A toy bunny? Hmmm....*looks at Adventure's eyes...* Yes, you've been drinking...

@ Lili...I am ready!

Drink up!

Comment

• WOW!!! This is for girls!!! Me love it! Too sweet for you? amigas?

EDIT: Being tipsy makes me a good singer!!! I'm singing now!

Comment

• It's to sweet for me. (pure grenadine syrup, maybe it's need some water..).

Escape I mean Joep is sitting on my legs. In dutch we call it: he is sitting on my "schoot". But I don't know how to translate this.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I think it's pretty good!! Very sweet. (I like sweet drinks ) I'm with you on this one, Lili. Probably couldn't drink a lot of it cuz of how sweet it is, though.

@ Adventure....Awwwwwwwww.....How cute! I do love bunnies.. Oh, and I think you mean he is sitting on your "lap."

Comment

• It's better with a little bit of water. I think I might add to much syrup.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Edited my above post.

I'll add a bit of water, too..see if it's not quite AS sweet....

Comment

• Escape yes lap is what I mean! Like a lap-dog. However the dictionary gave me toy-dog, that's why I wrote toy-bunny.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Water??? I've never heard of the cocktail added water!!
                            ... Maybe there're some... I'm gonna try it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                              WOW!!! This is for girls!!! Me love it! Too sweet for you? amigas?

EDIT: Being tipsy makes me a good singer!!! I'm singing now!
                              ROFL!!! I am not.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure..ROFL!! Gotta love translations, huh? You have a vigorous toy bunny eating penge!! (Okay...might be the whiskey talking now...)

And I really, really like the whiskey now that I added a bit of water.....YUMMY!!!

@ Lili....ROFL!! You are singing!! OMB!! Wish you could record that!!

Comment

Working...
                                X