Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMB I just love the three amigas dance.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Becky
      Sleep well dear wolf
      *Looks at her certificate*

@lili
      Goooood moooorning dear daugther, how are you? I was worried when you just said hi, and then disappeared earlier

@Escape
      Thank you for the nice words on the Darknight story , have you also read the latest chapter?

Comment

• Read da new chapter, Mistery, sooo good
        Here are my favs

@Lili
        Oh, I'm ok, buuut I think I will turn in early this evenin' ya know

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
          Read da new chapter, Mistery, sooo good
          Here are my favs

Thank you dear Lilli
          But: with end I mean his end/expiration/death

Comment

• I think you left it open for individual interpretation, my dear alien

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @Mystery, I am gonna read the chapter tomorrow. Right now I am just too tired. I think I am gonna prepare myself for the night.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Fred...Hi!! I didn't see you.... How are you?

@ Lili...I'm good. Have a bunch of work to do soon. Working on my presentation for my Monday night class. But I did put up my Christmas tree last night. I like it. Still sleepy? Spill some coffee!

I, too, love the three amigas when you post them!

@ Adventure...Tiny came up in a conversation between mom and Mistery one day, more than a month ago. It was quite awhile back. Maybe someone who is good at searching for posts can find it. I can't.

@ Mistery...You posted ANOTHER chapter just recently? *goes to check*

Comment

• Hey lili, I'm surviving right now. You? In fact I'm out for lunch, be back in a bit.
                  I'd rather be an optimist who's a little bit crazy than a pessimist who's right.

I have found eternal life. Embrace it.

Comment

• No problem at all Adventure, take your time
                    I also still have to re-read the Wolf - Lilli story from the beginning

Comment

• @ Escape I know I really quiet at the moment, I'm like half zombie. I still have 4hrs of work to do (out of 16)
                      I'd rather be an optimist who's a little bit crazy than a pessimist who's right.

I have found eternal life. Embrace it.

Comment

• There really is no hurry ta re-read da Wolf - Islander story. Take your time. Uhm, I have been searchin' for da poem thread dear alien, can't find it. Where is it?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Mistery.... Love the story!! It's an 'edge of your seat' read!! My favorite part was the subtraction of the letters to Perfect. OMB!!! I laughed out loud over here. And, I too, still have to re-read the Becky/Lilli story..

@ Adventure....I hope to see you before you go to bed.

@ Fred....UGH!!! But, you like these 16 hour Sundays, right? Poor thing. Have a carrot! *gives Fred a carrot from Carrot Island*

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                            @ Adventure...Tiny came up in a conversation between mom and Mistery one day, more than a month ago. It was quite awhile back. Maybe someone who is good at searching for posts can find it. I can't.
                            Here is the pic
                            http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=26230

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                              @lili
                              Goooood moooorning dear daugther, how are you? I was worried when you just said hi, and then disappeared earlier
                              Mom, Hi!!! At that time, I've already been dozing but wanted to say hi to you all... And right after that I went into the Therapy... It's vigorous now but my desktop need to get rest a while... Thanks for caring me!! How're you?

Lilli, You kinda sorta squished a lil now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                                There really is no hurry ta re-read da Wolf - Islander story. Take your time. Uhm, I have been searchin' for da poem thread dear alien, can't find it. Where is it?
                                Do you mean this one?
                                http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1053

@Escape
                                Thank you so much

@lili
                                Okay, I see, no problem
                                I'm squished meanwhile, it's 1:30 AM

Comment

Working...
                                X