Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Feels proud da daughter understands da importance of carrots* Thaz da way ta go! Uhm, Escape could you plzz explain what "bring up the mole on the nose" means? I think I might have totally da wrong idea, you see

@Mistery
    *Thinks "...and da love for da alien only keeps growing" * THANK YOU!!

EDIT: No, dear alien. That's not it I should have checked befor I gave thanks Sorry! I mean there was a thread with poems that I posted in a long time ago. I just can't remeber what it was called

EDIT2: NVM! Found it!
    Last edited by Lilliputt; 12-11-2006, 00:38:33.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Escape, Oh yes!! you have your last (right?) presentation tomato!! Hope you the best luck!! And the christmas tree?? That should be very beautiful! I think I had a fake christmas tree somewhere at home...

Mom Mistery, pffft well somebunny might try the online therapy soon??

fred, You're at your work on Sunday?? I'm gettin awake now!

OMB!! my dad asked me why I was at the laptop every morning when I had my breakfast and asked if there was something interesting there... I just didn't say anything!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
        *Feels proud da daughter understands da importance of carrots* Thaz da way ta go! Uhm, Escape could you plzz explain what "bring up the mole on the nose" means? I think I might have totally da wrong idea, you see
        Um....Mom? *puts hand on her forehead to check for a fever* Um..you feeling okay? Where did you hear that expression? Feeling a bit tired? *feels vonfused*

@ Lili...Yes, my last presentation in THIS class for the semester! I have my final scene for my drama class on Wednesday night. But I'll miss that class. Glad you are doing well.

And you just didn't answer your dad? Didn't tell him you are talking to aliens, robots, cats, plants, and the Star Wars character? He'd have been so vonfused...the white coats would come for you.

Yes, I love my tree. Was afraid I wouldn't have time to put it up this year. Bit I made time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
          OMB He looks scary.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure....You don't like Mr. Tiny!?

@ Mistery....thanks for postin' that pic again.

Comment

• @Fred,You have to work 16 hours on a sunday? That's cruel.

Originally posted by lili
              OMB!! my dad asked me why I was at the laptop every morning when I had my breakfast and asked if there was something interesting there... I just didn't say anything!!
              ROFL!! Very wise.

@Escape, I don't know. I only have seen a pic of him.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Well everybunny, it is time for this robot's daily robooting, so I bid you all, Goodnight
                Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Goodnight my favorite robot!!! and Sleep well!!!

Comment

• Nite brother Theme!! See you tomato!!

Comment

• Goodnight Theme. Sleep well my dear brother.
                      But are you sure you don't mean bit? Okay, I acknowledge it's a really bad joke.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                        Um....Mom? *puts hand on her forehead to check for a fever* Um..you feeling okay? Where did you hear that expression? Feeling a bit tired? *feels vonfused*
                        Copy pasted it from OneBun, dear. Maybe I should ask you when you are not so tired. *Offers daughter a carrot*

@Lili
                        Why not tell your dad you are on da net talking to your MOM

@Mistery
                        Gotta poem, but no idea where ta post. In da "Rhyme" thread there is an ongoing poem and in Talent Amass I can't because da rules say it's supposed ta be your own creation and this is NOT mine. Whatta do?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Sleep well dear robotish son

Comment

• Good night, dear robot! Sleep well

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Everybunny I am going to sleep since I'm starting to speak rubbish instead of butterflyish. Wish you all a good day of the night or night of the day. Have fun.

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Good night, my dear butterfly friend! Hope ta see ya soon. Sleep well

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X