Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aww Becky.. Thank you you're always so sweet.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hello girls.... How are you both?

YAY! 3 Amigas!

@ Lili..Did you sleep vigorously?

@ Adventure...Thank you for the warm hug for this sick kitty.

@ Wolfie..I, too, am able to have a few minutes to read your story.... Just have mom's most recent chapter to read....I'll post in the reviews as well, when I am done. Nite nite!

Comment

• Good night once again
        @ Lili ~ I am much better now Talk to you tomorrow. Big hug for you
        @ Escape ~ Take your time dear
        @ Adventure ~ Umm
        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
        we grow old because we stop playing games"
        sigpic

Comment

• Adventure, he is coming!!

Escape, I slept just 3 hours... I probably need a big nap today..

Wolfie, I hope you have a wonderful dream!! Nite!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
            Ok, dear daughter.

Posted AGAIN on da hilarious pics I'm I tell you!!
            No, you're Lilliputt, have the memory bubbles affected you too, dear carrot islander?

Hello everybunny I'm still in the past though, this time machine of mine is so damn slow!
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
            - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @lili, you are the sweetest sister I could wish for. Thank you my dear.

@Escape, I hope you will feel better soon. Are you now at home? I mean you don't work while you're sick, do you?
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lili...OMB! (I get a kick out of reading Wolfie say, "OMSelf" ) You need to get more sleep! You don't wanna get sick.

Sir Theme? He is coming? YAY!! *feels happy and waits patiently*

@ Adventure...No, I am at work. I am not too sick to work. Just run down. I have too much to do here and outside of work to let a cold get me down. I'm BatCat after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anaboop
                  I know logics! And I can be an alien too! *sips Tmani Juice and some cat-hair coffee*
                  My mother will be very proud of you when she reads this

Okay, I'm here
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Good night sweet Wolf. Have some wonderful dreams.

Hurrah our brother is back from the mission! Good to see you Theme. How are you today.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                      @ Adventure...No, I am at work. I am not too sick to work. Just run down. I have too much to do here and outside of work to let a cold get me down. I'm BatCat after all.
                      You sure are dear, no doubt. As long you'll take rest when you really need it, I am okay with it.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure...Oh, yes...things will slow down for me a bit once I get to my mom's house on Saturday night. Then I have 10 days to get better and well rested.

@ Sir Theme...Welcome back. and a friendly How ya doin'?

@ Adventure and Lili....I have no idea what happened around here....it got really, really dead about an hour and 45 minutes ago.

@ Mom....I don't think I said goodnight to you, dear mother!!! Biiiiiiiiiiiig, huge for you, and I hope you get lots of rest and have wonderful dreams. Goodnight!

Comment

• Hi!! Theme!! We were wondering where you've been... You've been to the special mission with mom?

Comment

• What special mission? I've been hiding under the table ever since the worms came through the worm hole ever since My mother was wearing the invisibility cloak at the time so I have no idea where she is

Hi lili
                            Hi Escape
                            Hi Adventure

Pretty good, but it's getting late here so I should turn in soon

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Well everybunny...I have to head to the post office again right after work, and I'm off in 5 minutes. I hope you all have a nice night Gamershooding, or sleeping as the case may be. Talk to you all later....and I'm sad to have to leave you three, as you all just joined me again, and I was missing you all. Bye!!

Comment

• @Escape, yes it never gets usual and random in here. I am glad for you the 15th is coming soon. Though I gonna miss you. It also the day that Mystery leaves for a month.

You're leaving. Well I hope to see you soon.

@Theme, same here.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X