Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape, You should be very excited now, huh!!?? But I'm sorry you got your cold worse now. Here, Hot Chocolate for ya!!

Me need to bite something, Brb after switching the computre.

Comment

• @Escape, I think he didn't wasn't online today. And final scene? you mean you have a performance tonight and you're playing in the final scene or is it the last rehearsal?

@Hey Bread.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
        Escape, You should be very excited now, huh!!?? But I'm sorry you got your cold worse now. Here, Hot Chocolate for ya!!

Me need to bite something, Brb after switching the computre.

Awwww....you're so sweet!! THANK YOU, my dear amiga! *drinks hot chocolate* Mmmm...yummy.... Yes, now I have a headache, sinus pain, etc....Blah...I think I need to pick up a latte on the way to class...or I'm gonna fall asleep.

Hope you return before I leave work.

@ Adventure.....Oh...well, it's a performance, but since the whole class all has to perfom something (We have 12 groups), we each do a scene instead of a whole play. (Because of the time) It's my last class of the semester, and our fully costumed scene with props and everything. Should be fun...I'm just hoping I'm up for it....I'm really starting to feel badly...

Comment

• @Lili, why couldn't you sleep? and I am good my dear, just tired and geting more tired by the minute. Hope you will be back soon.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure...Edited my above post.

Comment

• No escape, don't start to get nervous, why should you, you love drama and acting so just enjoy it. It sounds great.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hello everybunny No, I'm not busy in the real world Just thinking maybe I spent too much time in here
                Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Adventure..Oh, I just meant because I'm starting to feel sick enough that I should be in bed...don't want to forget my lines... But thank you!!

@ All...I must go now...have a wonderful time Gamershooding...Talk to you all later...

Comment

• Pfff Theme, I know the feeling, but I am glad that you're here.
                    How are you feeling?
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...Hi and Bye.... and And I, also, know the feeling.

Bye, all .... again!

Comment

• @Escape, of course, how silly of me. The batcat is never nervous.
                        Hope the play and the acting make you feel better. Break a leg dear. Hope to see you soon.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Good luck with the play, Escape! and

Adventure Feeling pretty good But I should be going to sleep soon
                          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Awww, I missed Escape... I hope you acting great in the play!!!

Adventure, Maybe because I have many things to care and consider now... Getting busy as New Years Day is coming close...

Hi Theme, my brother!! You're leaving soon??

Comment

• Hi lili, Adventure, & Sir Theme

Comment

• YAY!!!! MOM!!!! *jumps onto Mom* You've not gone to bed??!!??

BTW, is Ana our little sis now?

Comment

Working...
                                X