This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
    *goes inside dinosuar, rips out heart and comes out through the mouth* Leave ME be Lilli. . .
    *gasps for air and falls to knees* You attacked me first Freakshow *with last strength calls for help and gets swooped up by while

start to chase Freakshow.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Good night Dove and Doglover. See you soon!
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Bye, Adventure! Sleep well!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
          Ohh That is why I had to log in again.

@ Mistery:
          You were right I was doing both things, well not at the same time of course. And No I wasn't eating my hubby.
          Lol

But this wasn't the reason that you had to log in again, you probably forgot to check the "remember me" when first logged in.

The 15 refer only to the display who is online.

Sleep well

Comment

• @Lilliputt
            I wasn't going to sleep yet, lol. But I have to go soon. That's true.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Bye everyone =D
              Randomosity is a virtue, patience is a shoe!!
              quoted from...well...me

If you're stuck at a riddle.. don't pm me!..chances are.. I'll have absolutely no clue

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliput
                *gasps for air and falls to knees* You attacked me first Freakshow *with last strength calls for help and gets swooped up by while my monsters start to chase Freakshow.
                *shines light on death, trips the giant and punches in through the giant's chest and rips out heart, douses water the devil-thing and does the same thing that he did to the giant* YAH!!!!!!!! *catches up to Lilli's dragon and shoots a AA missle at it, striking it, causing it to fall to the ground, runs over to Lilli and finishes her off* Now, I was in the middle of something *resumes reading manga*
                I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

@Lilliputt
                  I wasn't going to sleep yet, lol. But I have to go soon. That's true.
                  Ooops, well bye everybody elese then. Now could you guys help me get Freakshow off my back....

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                    Lol

But this wasn't the reason that you had to log in again, you probably forgot to check the "remember me" when first logged in.

The 15 refer only to the display who is online.

Sleep well
                    Ohh I see.

Good night Mistery. Hope tomorrow will be a better day for you!
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Bye, Mistery!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Ohh I see.

Good night Mistery. Hope tomorrow will be a better day for you!
                        Thanks, I'm still working, but as I am very tired I'll stop in 10 minutes and probably get up 30 minutes earlier than planned to finish things

Comment

• g2g, book's getting damaged, bad for resale value. . .
                          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                            Thanks, I'm still working, but as I am very tired I'll stop in 10 minutes and probably get up 30 minutes earlier than planned to finish things

Oh no! I always hate when such of this things happens. Poor Mystery!

Oops I having a smiley remember problem.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                              *shines light on death, trips the giant and punches in through the giant's chest and rips out heart, douses water the devil-thing and does the same thing that he did to the giant* YAH!!!!!!!! *catches up to Lilli's dragon and shoots a AA missle at it, striking it, causing it to fall to the ground, runs over to Lilli and finishes her off* Now, I was in the middle of something *resumes reading manga*
                              *But Freakshow missed the last monster still at large it catches Freakshow and tears the body to little pieces then resurects Lilliputt*

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• wow killings and monsters already.. I think I'm going to like this forum =]
                                Randomosity is a virtue, patience is a shoe!!
                                quoted from...well...me

If you're stuck at a riddle.. don't pm me!..chances are.. I'll have absolutely no clue

Comment

Working...
                                X