This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me? Play games? Why, I've never!

Well I'm playing a game yes but I timed out because I went looking on other sites since I was the only one here

I'm feeling quite good and had 1.5 hours of vigorous sleep How about you?
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Me is fine and happy after having 1 or 2 hours nap and biting a Br**d with sweet cream inside and a tiny piece of cheese cake!!

You just slept for 1.5 hours?!?! Why can you feel wigorous now??
      What game are you playing??

Comment

• OMB, you are making me hungary! You have the yummiest meals ever

I honestly don't know, but I woke up after 1.5 hours and felt completely awake And I'm playing Awesome House Party
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Again that game!! I've not played it yet... What kind of game is it? Maybe a point & click??

Pffft, I have to eat something sweet for my breakfast... (I had my breakfast now 2 to 3 pm... ) I don't know why though, I rarely eat salty stuff for breakfast..

You'll start dozing soon like I did this morning...

Comment

• It's an adventure game. You have a character in a house, who has to walk around doing duties and favours. That earns you points which you can then trade in for adventures or mini games in the game room. These adventures and games then makes it possible for you to collect pictures and stuff for your character or your own room which you can then decorate

You just now had your breakfast? I'd love a breakfast like that But why would anybunny eat salty stuff for breakfast anyway? Here it's usually cornflakes, oatmeal, bread and juice or milk.

And no, I'm a vigorous early bird night owl, I won't doze off unless I bunnap your massage chair

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Wooo, that sounds interesting I didn't play games lately coz I had lots of things to get done... Maybe I can play some this week.... No.. I'm gonna go to my friend's house this week... hmm Maybe I should play some today and tomato..

A typical Japanese breakfast is said to be baked fish, miso soup, rice, some other vegetable dishes.... No sweets at all. But I eat that kind of breakfast just once or twice a year... Maybe I'm not a real Japanese....

ROFL!! A early bird night owl!! But needs to have LOOOOOng and BIIIIIIg nap!! I ask mom to beam a massage chair to your room...

Comment

• Just saying Hi from Missouri, USA. Bed, soon though.. Just checking my PMs.

Comment

• Well, it's a very fun game but I warn you, it's addictive You have to play it every day, because there are daily duties and you get caught up with trying to unlock minigames and collecting stuff

That sounds nothing like a Scandinavian breakfast, obviously I like your version of breakfast a lot better though And if you're not a real Japanese, I wonder what you are then Maybe it's a typical lili breakfast

And well I hardly ever take naps, I usually have every night's sleep at completely different times of the night or even the day It comes with being a night owl But I will need to sleep some more later on, yes And thank you, dear sister

Escaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape! and How was the trip? I'm glad you're finally there, now you can get some much needed sleep

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Hello Sir Theme!! and Yes, sleep I will definitely get!! I slept on the plane, too. How are you? Not much sleep yourself, it seems?

Comment

• Escape, Yay!!! I didn't expect I could meet you now!!!
                      How was the trip??

Comment

• Hola mi amiga!! The trip was good....long, but good. I will sleep soon, but I couldn't come on and not say hi when I saw you two wonderful people were on!!! How are you, my dear?

Comment

• Theme, OH!! Then I shouldn't play that game this week... I gonna play wogger.

And yes, lilish breakfast... Other members of my family can eat salty stuff for their breakfast... Just me is different.. Probably coz I'm half alienish child....

Comment

• No I only slept 1.5 hours and felt quite vigorous afterwards Hmm, you slept through the entire plane trip? Well no wonder with the week you've had

lili, I think you're right Having salty stuff for breakfast sounds really weird to me though I think you fit in perfectly with our family and all our sweet tooths

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Escape, I'm good now!! I'm really relieved you arrived at your mom's house safely... You should be very exhausted after a looooooong trip now.

Since I'm now sure that you can come online, I will PM you later about our experiment!

Comment

• @ Lili...Another experiment!? YAY!! Sounds good to me. And, yes, I can come online from here. I just won't be online much. The smilies don't move on this computer...maybe the dial up internet...I don't know.

@ Sir Theme....I'm glad you're feeling vigorous, though I am surprised...on such little sleep.

@All...well, I am off....it's 12:40 a.m. here...and this cat is tired. Have a nice time Gamershooding.. Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig to you both, and a friendly little to Sir Theme...

Comment

Working...
                                X