Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodnight Escape And have a very nice and vigorous sleep! I hope you get to sleep for at least 12 hours

And I guess all the sleep experimenting has turned me into an early bird now
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Escape, Yes, about another experiment...
      Sleep well dear and have a wonderful time with your offline mom!!
      I hope to see you soon!!

Theme, I'm not... All the experiment changed me to be a night owl some days and an early bird some days...

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...12 hours? Sounds good. Apparently you're a robot that has to be some sort of bird...be it an owl, or an early bird...you , you are a bird. Goodnight!

@ Lili....okay....I look forward to hearing about it!!! And, thank you, I will!! Night!

Comment

• Yes, I do seem to be flying a lot and well, that way at least I can take care of the worms from Worm Island Hmm...I don't like that look you have in your eyes Goodnight!

Awwww lili It's GH's fault
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• GH's fault??? I thought you and Escape had a leadership of the sleeping experiment... To find a fountain of youth...

Comment

• Pffffffffffffffffft, well I stopped with the experiment a long time ago, and I don't think you were that much involved I mean that it's GH that keeps us all up at night

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Yes, exactly... It's my 3 or 4 am till 7 or 8 am when you all come online to chat.. So I have to be a night owl or an early bird.. But wait! Why you're night owl and early bird too??

Comment

• Because I feel better staying up at night And it's when all the Americans are online which usually means lots of people to talk to. As for inhere there are many European nightowls to talk to

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• uhmm?? Then if I have normal sleeping time, it will be alright??
                    Nahhh, I WILL miss somebunny then!!

Comment

• I think you will only miss out on Escape, although since both she and Darknight is here from work, they'd be here when you came online And the European night owls would be here too

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• But I always miss Wolfie when I come onling in the morning.. and I will miss some kids too
                        Pffft, I need to remain to be a night owl and an early bird until I get a job.

Comment

• Or just not sleep at all But Wolfie is on during the afternoon and night though

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Bahh, I'm not a robot!! I need to sleep for some hours!! Maybe I should ask mom to make my clones. Then I can be online all day long everyday!!

Oh, It's getting dark here..

Comment

• Yes, do that! Hmmm, it just got bright here, yay

And it's not easy to be able to talk to all the loonies, which is why you're perfect for our sleep experiment, since there's the added bonus of getting to talk to so many more people

Sorry if I'm babbling, I'm getting tired

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• ROFL!! You're getting tired?? It's still before noon there!!

Yes, it's a benefit that I can chat with many people all over the world if I'm up all day long..
                                uhmm, but if some stay online all the time we'll chat soo crazily in a day. Then one needs to read hundreds of pages if he/she miss just a few days??

Comment

Working...
                                X