Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm only going to be here for a while too, since I have some works to do for school...(by the way, do you want to help me with some math problems?)
    And I'm sleepy (I know, I know..."you just woke up and you're already sleepy?" )...
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Pffft, I know all too well the feeling of being sleepy when you wake up, I usually am throughout the day So I'm not gonna say that And I'd love to help you with some math! But keep in mind how well it went when I tried helping Holland
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Our Math teacher told us to do the correction of our test (since we didn't have time to do it in class).
        But there are some problems that I can't solve, not even with the solution in front of me! My test was a real disaster and I had a really bad grade (the only thing that saved me was my other test - I had a good grade in that test)...

Comment

• Yes, I've been reading about your grades and studying over the last few weeks Not much I can do about those But give me the problems and I'll help you the best I can Preferably without the solutions at first.
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Sorry for taking so long answering...

This is the exercise:

"In the following image, is represented a truncated tetrahedron. The truncature was defined by dividing the intersecting line (edge, border, ...) in 3 equal parts. The intersecting line of the tetrahedron is 9cm.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Truncated tetrahedron.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	1683370

a) Calculate the surface area of the truncated tetrahedron. What's the relation between the area of the initial tetrahedron and the area of the truncated tetrahedron?
            b) Calculate the volume of the truncated tetrahedron, knowing that the volume of the initial tetrahedron isClick image for larger version

Name:	volume_tetrahedron.jpg
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	1683371."

So...hmm...can you help me?
            I don't have the solutions, I said that because some days before the test the teacher gave us a worksheet with exercises, but she didn't give us time to solve those exercises cause she immediately gave us more exercises! And, exactly in the day when I was going to solve the worksheet, she gave the solutions of those exercises and MORE exercises to do...So I had to solve the exercises when in the weekend before the test... And the results I got in those exercises were all wrong And that's why my test was such a bad thingy...

Comment

• I'm incredibly vonfused.

I'm not sure I can help with this, I never had such odd assignments to do when I had math Also I'm not used to math in English, so there are many expressions and terms I have never learned because we have our own (stupid!) Danish terms

I'll take a look at it though a little later but it will take some time Could you btw tell me which one the intersecting line is, the black broken line?

I think this is a job for...Hollandgirl!

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                I'm incredibly vonfused.

I'm not sure I can help with this, I never had such odd assignments to do when I had math Also I'm not used to math in English, so there are many expressions and terms I have never learned because we have our own (stupid!) Danish terms

I'll take a look at it though a little later but it will take some time Could you btw tell me which one the intersecting line is, the black broken line?

I think this is a job for...Hollandgirl!
                I'm sorry, maybe I'm the one who is confusing you! I had to translate it from Portuguese to English and there must be some wrong terms...

Click image for larger version

Name:	intersecting line.JPG
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	1683372
                (I.L. -> Intersecting Line)
                In other terms, intersecting lines (if that is the right name) are the edges of the triangles, and all the triangles are equal.

Comment

• Don't worry It's probably a mix of that and my bad English, when it comes to math, medicine, anatomy and all that stuff I have the worst vocabulary

I have to go now but I will try and have a look at it later. Good luck Nadine

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Bye Michael
                    And thanks for (trying) helping me!

Mystery, are you around?
                    Last edited by doglover; 12-19-2006, 12:33:31.

Comment

• Not sure if I'm good enough, but I am
                      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• HEY ELZE!!!!!! BIIIIIG !!!! Missed you so much!!!! How are ya girl?!

Comment

• I missed you too Nadine!!! HUUUGGE I'm greaaat! A little squished (had a ball-thing from school last night) but ok! How are you?
                          Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Sorry, moderation tasks and reading up here in chit chat, took me 90 minutes

Hi Perfect Friend, I see ME

Comment

• Hi my Perfect Friend

Just reading the 11 pages from yesterday (i seems it was slow)
                              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Yes, we weren't here
                                How are you dear Perfect Friend?

Comment

Working...
                                X