Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Mom...Hmm...explode? Nah....I just might create some drink that will turn my fur green with polka dots or something. Hyper isn't my lab assistant you know.

@ Mistery....I second that!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
      @ Mom...Hmm...explode? Nah....I just might create some drink that will turn my fur green with polka dots or something. Hyper isn't my lab assistant you know.

@ Mistery....I second that!
      My dear daughter, it sounds like da perfect drink ta disguise yourself when hunting bad guys with your husbun! *Feels very proud of daughter*

@Mistery
      Oh, but you must admit dear alien, a pinky can come in quite handy when planting ROFL bombs in da basement

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Mom....Yes, I suppose you are right...a green cat with polka dots just blends in so well EVERYWHERE....right?

@ All, I must get going now...if you see my husbun *looks at clock* which I doubt you will, give him a big and for me. And to all of you...a biiiiiiiiiig and I hope you enjoy your Gamershooding!!! It was fun chatting with you, as always.

EDIT: He's back, he's back!! I'll wait.

Comment

• No.... It's ME-EST
          Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
          "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! *jumps off da sofa and gives da husbun another big and * Your computer all better?

Comment

@ Mom....Yes, I suppose you are right...a green cat with polka dots just blends in so well EVERYWHERE....right?
              YES! *Feels so proud da daughter understands me so well *

@Darknight
              Happy you are back dear hero!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Yaya gives Big and back

No it's still not working

Comment

• Hiii every-every-everybunny! *sneezes*

*grabs a napkin and blows on nose* Brrrh!!!

How are you guys-guys today?

I am an elite member of GFARTDO

I am the witch of GH planet!!

Also french partner of HeartoftheDark

Comment

• Not working???
                    Are maybe worm spies in it?

Hi GTgirl. Fine thanks, and you?

Comment

• My DCS is down again and I had to Phone in my stock order, so the IT dudes tried an update that didn,t work.

Comment

• I...I'm ACHOO!

*wipes icky stuff on sweater*

fine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                          Yaya gives Big and back

No it's still not working

I have a small dog on my lap...excuse any typos. No, it's not my sis..

Stupid computer.....maybe your perfectest friend could beam you down a new one?

@ GT Girl...Hey!! Nice to see you! *hands her a box of tissues* Got a cold?

Comment

• Eh..not really....it's a case of the "whatever you call when you have a little cold".

Comment

I have a small dog on my lap...excuse any typos. No, it's not my sis..

Stupid computer.....maybe your perfectest friend could beam you down a new one?

@ GT Girl...Hey!! Nice to see you! *hands her a box of tissues* Got a cold?
                              No I rather borrow your Slurp Spider Stick and use it on my computer.

Comment

• @ GT Girl....a case of da sneezy sniffles....

@ Husbun....But if you do that, how would I talk to you!? You'd have no computer!

Comment

Working...
                                X