Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Bye Hyper, hope to see you soon

Escaaaaaape, heeeeere we aaaaaare!!!

Comment

• Hello ?

Comment

• Hi! How's da alien and da husbun!?

Comment

• Hellloooooo, dear Escape

I'm tired but otherwise good. And you?

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
              Hi! How's da alien and da husbun!?
              Hi Wifey

Comment

• @ Mistery....I'm good!! Some of our plans fell through today because the offline mom isn't feeling too well. So..I'm here a for a bit. Has it been slow today?

@ Husbun.... Hey dear!!

Seems you're happy to see me? How are you?

Comment

• Awww, Escape, look at that, Darknights post is soooo sweet

Btw, will you be here over the weekend?
                  Sorry to hear that your mom is not well
                  Well, it has been rather slow, but I think everybunny is busy preparing things offline and online

Comment

• @ Mistery....Yes, I have the sweeetest husbun, don't I?

I expect to be here at some point tomorrow, yes, as for Sunday....probably a little also. Will you be around, too?

Yes, things have been hectic here too, preparing for the holidays and all.

Comment

How are you?
                      First Sorry to hear your Mom is Ill (did ya give her a carrot?)

Second the Dentist said I have 2 baby teeth still and He wants to remove them (thats not good, my adult teeth grew over one so they need to chip it out) But all and all I'm Good

Comment

@ Mistery....Yes, I have the sweeetest husbun, don't I?

I expect to be here at some point tomorrow, yes, as for Sunday....probably a little also. Will you be around, too?

Yes, things have been hectic here too, preparing for the holidays and all.
                        Yes, I'll be here a little on the next two days, most probably in the evening, though I might check in also in the late morning for a few minutes. But I'll be around in the late evening.

Comment

• @ Darknight..I gave mom the carrot and she just looks at me funny. Maybe it's only a GH cure. She'll be fine...just not feeling well.

And about your teeth, OUCH!! I had my wisdom teeth taken out several years back, and that wasn't fun, but to have to "chip" your teeth out. Ouchy. Good thing you're Batman, huh? Glad that all in all you're good!

@ Mistery....You'll be here! YAY! *feels happy* I will most likely be around when you are then. Do you have any fun plans for your birthday tomorrow? Going somewhere or doing something fun?

Comment

@ Darknight..I gave mom the carrot and she just looks at me funny. Maybe it's only a GH cure. She'll be fine...just not feeling well.

And about your teeth, OUCH!! I had my wisdom teeth taken out several years back, and that wasn't fun, but to have to "chip" your teeth out. Ouchy. Good thing you're Batman, huh? Glad that all in all you're good!

@ Mistery....You'll be here! YAY! *feels happy* I will most likely be around when you are then. Do you have any fun plans for your birthday tomorrow? Going somewhere or doing something fun?
                            Yes, we'll go out for lunch alltogether (the alien family I mean ) Then we'll drop by at my Dad's house in the afternoon (he had birthday on 18th, and so we'll be there for some time). But there is not much planned for the evening, so I can be here.
                            And on Sunday, we'll be together with my sister and her daughter, my mom, and hubby's mom in the afternoon and for dinner. So I might be around before we leave, or then in the late evening when everything has calmed down.
                            The kids are already very "jumpy" (X-mas, birthdays...)
                            And on 25/26th, we will be at home most of the time, and visit my hubby's dad who is in hospital.
                            And maybe also visit his mom who is alone now and also not in the best condition... We'll see.

Comment

• Well I've been tryin' ta get a word in but da PM box has decided to flood. Me has ta do some cleanin' from time ta time

@Mistery
                              Read it and added comment. LOOOOOOVE IT! Gee, you are so GOOOD!

@Escape
                              My beautiful DAAAAAUGHTER!! Da EEEEEEEEESCAAAAAAAPE! HUGE I am so happy ta see ya. How are you? Whaz this I hear about da mama? Whuz goin' on?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• I think I'll be Ok

Comment

Working...
                                X