• Hi Hollandgirl

Hi Zox

Hi Perfectest Friend

(Hope I didn't forget anybunny...)

Comment

• Hi Mistery! How was your birthday?
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
        Hi Mistery! How was your birthday?

OMB, it was sooooo exciting and full of surprise
        Well, it was planned that we (hubby, our kids and me) go out for lunch, but my sneaky-snaky family and friends had prepared a surprise party. So I almost fainted when we got to the restaurant and saw a lot of close friends.
        And my kids have prepared a funny show with music for me, it was soooo cute and ROFL!
        And of course it was so great to get a Birthday Thread on GH Planet and a lot of alienish things, I was really touched!

How are you?

Comment

• Now I can say it....Hello My Most Perfect Friend
          Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
          "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• That sounds amazing Mistery! You really deserved it

I'm fine! Havin holidays, making drawings every day

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
              Now I can say it....Hello My Most Perfect Friend
              Awwwww, so sweet

And how are you in your early morning?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                Awwwww, so sweet

And how are you in your early morning?
                I'm good actually, I had to open the Dealership this morning so I got here at 06:40.

Comment

• @Hollandgirl
                  Wow, you're drawing? You are so talented! Post if you have something nice

@Darknight
                  So early?
                  I hate to get up that early, especially in winter time when it's soooo dark outside.

Comment

@Hollandgirl
                    Wow, you're drawing? You are so talented! Post if you have something nice

@Darknight
                    So early?
                    I hate to get up that early, especially in winter time when it's soooo dark outside.
                    Yeah... The worst thing about it is I'll work an 11 hour day today, but I'll be Gamershooding.

Comment

• @Mistery: I made one for my other friend, not a pencil-drawing this time though, it's uhmm what's it called in english? it's called 'pastel' in dutch. it a sort of crayon but not so oily. it's really dry and pretty easy and fun to work with!

Comment

• @Hollandgirl
                        I know what you mean
                        Well, I can't even draw a cube...
                        But my grandma was very talented, in fact she made her living with drawing and painting for customers according to their wishes. Also my father is an artist, my sister and niece are also very talented.
                        And I'm rather the logic alien and not an artist at all...

@Darknight
                        Poor
                        Then I'll try to be around today (although I'll have to leave for a while a bit later to get things done) and entertain you. How about that?

Comment

• Hey Holland sounds cool......We say Pastels also

@ Mistery Yeah Entertain ME

Comment

• @Darknight
                            Okay, working on it

Comment

• @Mistery: funny, my grandma is really talented too! all the paitings hanging in our house are made by her

Comment

@Darknight
                                Okay, working on it

Hey Mistery, Last night I watched a show on the History Channel about the Wright/Patterson Air Force Base and they think they have some of your Relatives there. (Your Avatar reminded me of it)

Comment

Working...
                                X