X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Lili? Did ya read my last post. I edited ya know

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Lilli, I just saw it.. Yay, Yay!! I hope nothing bad happens.. But if it's crashed totally, I will try to renew ( I don't know the word for this but I wanna say I will uninstall all systems in this laptop and install them back. ) as soon as possible... And I can go to the internet cafe sometimes .. to check my mail and come here. I can't stay here for a while though..
      Oh I almost forgot to give you ... How're you dear??

Comment

• lili I'm better now but only about 89%
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
          Lilli, I just saw it.. Yay, Yay!! I hope nothing bad happens.. But if it's crashed totally, I will try to renew ( I don't know the word for this but I wanna say I will uninstall all systems in this laptop and install them back. ) as soon as possible... And I can go to the internet cafe sometimes .. to check my mail and come here. I can't stay here for a while though..
          Oh I almost forgot to give you ... How're you dear??
          *Hugs back da favourite partner in bloom* Me is fine, dear partner. Gonna go fix somethin' ta eat cuz me is gettin' HUNGARY Brb!

@Darknight
          Ya know, you are startin' ta sound like da alien and her son with that % gibberish

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
            @Darknight
            Ya know, you are startin' ta sound like da alien and her son with that % gibberish
            Well today was the first day I ever been Squished also.*thinks I need a carrot and some whiskey and Coke*

Comment

• Darknight, Oh, it's not good.... Here's warm and maybe some carrot helps you... *hands a few carrots to Darknight*

Lilli, ROFL!! Darkie is getting close to them?? There gonna be a lot of logical conversations here!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                Darknight, Oh, it's not good.... Here's warm and maybe some carrot helps you... *hands a few carrots to Darknight*

Lilli, ROFL!! Darkie is getting close to them?? There gonna be a lot of logical conversations here!!
                Well lili I hope my on-line wifey don't see that *faints*

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                  Well lili I hope my on-line wifey don't see that *faints*
                  Oh! I hope she'll forgive me.. Here's whisky and coke, if it helps you. Maybe you wanna carrot juice in it too?
                  *goes to find her carrot rum*

EDIT:
                  *finds Darknight still faints on the floor* Hey....
                  Last edited by lili; 12-28-2006, 19:12:31.

Comment

• *wakes Up* thanks for the Drink lili

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                      @Darknight
                      I have seen that

@lili
                      Hello my dear plantish daughter

Comment

• Mistery is the Mod Meeting over? No new rules about No Hero I hope

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                          Mistery is the Mod Meeting over? No new rules about No Hero I hope
                          Lol, somebunny seems to be still under the invisibility cloak OMB, what an impatient bunch of looneys

Rules about No Hero?
                          Let me hear how you imagine what that could be I'm very curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                            Lol, somebunny seems to be still under the invisibility cloak OMB, what an impatient bunch of looneys

Rules about No Hero?
                            Let me hear how you imagine what that could be I'm very curious.

Well it would be like this

Rule 1: No more Heros

and the i have to be normal
                            BTW you can't hear ME, just read ME.

Comment

• Hi mom Mistery!! How're you and how was da meeting?? Btw, a new rule for what??

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                                I have seen that

Ok, good for you I guess...

So are we gonna do some spider fightin' now?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X