This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
    Mind sharing a bit of uhm..your SELF with da alien dear daughter?
    err...hmm...no, not at all...but...may I ask why?!
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Cuz da alian is only 1/4 so she got a quarter from me and now is 1/2 so with you she will be 3/4 i suppose... uhm...me not so good with maths...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Cuz da alian is only 1/4 so she got a quarter from me and now is 1/2 so with you she will be 3/4 i suppose... uhm...me not so good with maths...
        Ah...*feels vonfused*

So, Mystery...may I ask why you are/were 1/4 and then 1/2?

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
          Heeeeeey mooom!!! I'm sorry I left like that some hours ago, my brother and father wanted to install a thingy on the computer...
          I wont be here for a long while now...
          For a long while?!? What does that mean? 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 year???

EDIT:
          Hmmm, well I was just 1/4, and then Lilli gave 1/4 of herself to make me 1/2

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery

EDIT:
              Hmmm, well I was just 1/4, and then Lilli gave 1/4 of herself to make me 1/2
              Sorry, didn't explain myself very well , what I mean is that, for now, I'll only be online for a while, and then I'll have to go to bed, and then, tomorrow, hopefully I'll be back here in da morning (if I manage to get up before midday )

Yeah...but why were you only 1/4? Ya mean not 'completely on-line'?

Edit: Did ya really have to put da "1 year" there? *puts ice on moms head*

Comment

• Morning everybunny

Mom, you can have my 1/4 (It's snowing now!! )

Comment

• *Wakes up to tender care of wonderful daughter* Aww...thank you!
                  Gonna stay a bit huh? Oh, that makes me feel a lot better. That alien made me think I wouldn't see ya for a ...YEAR. It just made me... *Faints*

@Lili
                  YAY!! My partner in bloom is HEEEEERE!! *Feels muuuuuuch better* HUUUUGE Still sleepy huh?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

*Wakes up to tender care of wonderful daughter* Aww...thank you!
                    Gonna stay a bit huh? Oh, that makes me feel a lot better. That alien made me think I wouldn't see ya for a ...YEAR. It just made me... *Faints*
                    Naah...it wasn't Mystery's fault...I just saw my post and...well...it's silly...
                    Oh, don't faint again! *Catches mom before she falls on da floor andputs the ice again on her head* There..calm down, everythings okay

Heeeey Lili!!! How are ya?

Comment

• *Wakes up again* Me still weak out of fear ya know. I don't want ta miss ya for a year, hours are bad enough ya know dear daughter. Me happy when we chat, see

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

*Wakes up again* Me still weak out of fear ya know. I don't want ta miss ya for a year, hours are bad enough ya know dear daughter. Me happy when we chat, see
                        Me very happy ta chat with you and even happier of having you as an on-line mommy!!!!
                        Besides...I can barely leave the forum for a day...how would I leave for a year?! Simply impossible for moi

Comment

• Lilli, Yay!! Me woke up a little while ago and had my breakfast already!! I'm feeling good now. *Starts blossoming* How're you now? Getting sleepy?

doglover, Hi!! How're you now? You seem to be very sleepy (in your avatar... )

Comment

• @Lili, yeah...that's my me in the morning (it was totally me this morning when my friend started sending me sms's and phoning me...pffffft...silly....)

Comment

• I'm sorry, but I need to go.
                              I wish you a wonderful day lili Hope to see you later.

Good night and sleep well Doglover and Lilli

Comment

• Bye Mystery, sleep well!

Comment

Working...
                                X