This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Charmed, thank you dear. Sleep well.

@Everybunny, thank you very much for this wonderful and great night. I really enjoyed chatting with you all. But I really have to catch some sleep. Hope I will meet you all later this day.

But in case it won’t happen..

Wishing you all a happy and wonderful new year!!!

And of course I'm wishing da night owls a wonderful night of good sleep and beautiful dreams.

Goodbye!
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Charmed and Adventure
      Bye, and Happy New Year if I don't see you tomato

Comment

• @Adventure
        Good night, dear friend! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE
        I a'ready posted da New Year wish but I don't mind saying it again.
        IIIIIIIIIIIIIF I don't see ya tomato, then

Happy New Year!!

@Mistery
        About ta post comment

EDIT: Da comment is posted buuuut now this islander feels way too alooney in da chat. I'm off to da bunk in da hut Hugs to da friends on da Hood
        Last edited by Lilliputt; 12-31-2006, 05:00:29.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Awww, sorry, I was also busy reading a story and writing a review

Thank you very much for posting

Sleep well dear friend

Comment

• Happy New Year Everybody!
            I wish you all health, luck and long life!

Comment

• Happy New Year to you, too, Acasete!!!

Comment

• Happy New Year to all of you!!

May the new year bring you a lot of luck, happiness and health!!
                Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Sister Miss Holland!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs over and gives her sister a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig, huge, gigantic * I NEVER seem to see you anymore!!! I have to go to bed now....but I saw you post as I was about to sign off. HAD to say hello!!!! I hope you are doing well!! Your ski trip is VERY, VERY soon!!!!!! HAVE FUN!!! Don't forget to come back here and tell us all about it!! Have yourself a wonderful day!!

@ Mistery....I know you are around here, too....but, busy. I hope you have a wonderful NEW YEAR. I don't know if I'll talk to you before you head off to the restaurant. So...enjoy yourself!!

@ Wolfie....I know you are also around... Hope you, too, have a wonderful and happy New Year!! Enjoy yourself!!

Comment

• Hello dear Escape
                    Yes, I'm posting some new threads, and then will have some rest before we leave
                    I wish you a wonderful New Year

Btw, have you read the new chapters? I have added a couple

@Hollandgirl
                    Hi dear Hollandgirl, I wish you also a wonderful New Year

@acasete
                    Have a Happy New Year

Comment

• Damn it, I kinda missed you again sis! A wonderful night to you too, Selena, and I will come back! You guys can't get rid of me that easy!

Hi Mistery!! How are you? A very, very happy new year to you too!

Comment

• @ Mistery...No!! I haven't read them yet!! I will read them before bed, instead of my book I'm reading. Be sure to get plenty of rest!! Have fun!! Goodnight!!

@ Sis....Aww....I just had to go brush my teeth and get ready for bed. I'm glad you got to see my post! And of course we NEVER want to get rid of ya! Glad I at least got to say hi to you!! I'm going to read Mistery's latest chapters, and then off to bed for me. It's 4:30 a.m. Goodnight!!

Comment

• @Hollandgirl
                          I'm very tired because I couldn't sleep, so I try to get some rest before we leave.

@Escape
                          Wow, you will SLEEP-ROFL

Comment

• Goodnight my dear sister! Sweet dreams

@Mistery: You a little squished? You need oxygen (damn it, forgot how to write it) ???

Comment

• Posted my comments...I'm off to sleep ROFL now!

Comment

• Bye bye sis!

Comment

Working...
                                X