• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mistery
    I have survived aswell
    "I'm a survivor"
    "We will survive"

Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Oh, yes a new GH Planet survivor song for emergency cases
      We can make one, and everybunny starts to sing it whenever there is an earthquake. And we'll still be together in minds

Comment

• It calls for a special song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB6RB...elated&search=

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Whohoo we are back!

Hello bunnies.

Edit; And now I can read back. Sorry butterflyish humor.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
            Oh, yes a new GH Planet survivor song for emergency cases
            We can make one, and everybunny starts to sing it whenever there is an earthquake. And we'll still be together in minds
            I was actually just reminded of 2 actual songs, called that

And I'll be hiding under the table, like I was during this entire earthquake

ROFL! Thanks Lilli, that was the second one I was thinking of!
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
            - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Sure thing sir Theme

@Escape
              Finally could see your posted pic and... OMB! Thaz so EXOTIC! Ya live there?! Really? *Goes ta pack bags* Weeell, ya never know...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                Whohoo we are back!

Hello bunnies.

Edit; And now I can read back. Sorry butterflyish humor.
                Hi Adventure
                Do you get a new title?
                Last edited by Mistery; 01-02-2007, 01:41:14.

Comment

• @ Mom....Yes, I am not far from San Francisco. Glad you like the pic! It was really a breathtaking view. Allbeit, very, very cold...but so pretty!! My friend had a GREAT camera, and took tons of awesome pics. (He's a photographer as a career) and he will send me some. I can't wait!!

@ Adventure..OMB!!!!!!!! I have missed you, dear butterfly!! Seems we can never be on at the same time!!

@ Lili...I know you are here somewhere!! I have missed you, too!!!!!!! Come back to the future!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                    @ Mom....Yes, I am not far from San Francisco. Glad you like the pic! It was really a breathtaking view. Allbeit, very, very cold...but so pretty!! My friend had a GREAT camera, and took tons of awesome pics. (He's a photographer as a career) and he will send me some. I can't wait!!
                    HE is a photographer as a career? Ehm... *cough, cough* That sounds nice. ONLY a friend, huh? Tell me more. Ya see da friend often?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                      HE is a photographer as a career? Ehm... *cough, cough* That sounds nice. ONLY a friend, huh? Tell me more. Ya see da friend often?
                      ROFL!!!! You're one funny mom!! Yes, ONLY a friend. We have known eachother about 5 years. He is a photographer for a newspaper, and also works with handicapped children. And we hang out off and on when our schedules work. We're both pretty busy.

Comment

• *JUMPS TOWARDS ESCAPE* Eeeeeeessscaaaaapeeeeeee!!!! I really missed you!!!!!!! How're you dear???

And Hi, all!! I'm sooo happy I can come back to GHP!! (Sorry but I've gotta leave in 15 mins... )

Comment

• Awwwww, you alreay leave in a short while?

Hi dear lili, huuuuuge alienish

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                            ROFL!!!! You're one funny mom!! Yes, ONLY a friend. We have known eachother about 5 years. He is a photographer for a newspaper, and also works with handicapped children. And we hang out off and on when our schedules work. We're both pretty busy.
                            Like a good mama I take an interest in my daughters life Also I wanna know what my MARRIED daughter does on her spare time You HANG OUT? Oook, that sound very lovely

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Lili!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rushes over and knocks Lili down.* Oops...sorry...*helps her up and gives her a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge * I have missed you!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I'm good!! How are you?!

@ Mom............TN!!!

Comment

• @Escape, is it okay that I send your PM forwards to Lili?

Edit: sorry, but I want first to handle something of, before I join you.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X