Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm, you can't have one where you are???

Comment

• Welcome warm front Escape
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Mistery...Nope...not DSL. just outside the area where it's available. But I can get cable (broadband) but it's too expensive. DSL is much cheaper.

@ Sir Theme....thank you! I see your new program is working properly! (Just teasing. )

Comment

• ROFL Escape The update seems to be successfull

Btw, I have just seen that you have tried to go into wrong basements... Tsk tsk

Comment

• @ Mistery...Yes....I even sent notes to the wrong basement! I feel a bit like an idiot. *uses invisibility cloak* It's just WRONG to go to the wrong basement.

Comment

• Hmmm, haven't you seen the signs? You should have followed "Right" instead of "Left"
              Awwww

Comment

• Well, I started out going LEFT, thinking I was headed in the RIGHT direction. When I realized I was going the wrong way, I went BACK and went UP in the RIGHT direction. However, by then I was already feeling LEFT out.

Comment

• RIGHT, all this gibberish is making my brain go UP in smoke and my electronic circuits break DOWN
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Well, it's not that easy with basements. I also had problems once, because the shield somehow blocked my ship. And since then I always knock at the shield politely before I hit it
                    Oh yes, and once OneBun and me were kicked out of the basement and flew out of the orbit. I have seen somebunny flying in a distance of me, but I couldn't recognise who it was. Finally I was told by OneBun that it was her

Btw, I'm listening to the clown song and ROFL

@Son-Bunny
                    Awwww

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...ROFL ROFL!!

@ Mistery...OMB!! ROFL!! A flying bunny, and an out of orbit Alien!! (is that like out-of-order alien? ) Sounds like the basement has a mind of its own!

Comment

• Yes, I have to place the "Out of order" sign on my mother, every time she needs a rebooting

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                          Yes, I have to place the "Out of order" sign on my mother, every time she needs a rebooting
                          Or an "Out of Orbit" sign.

Comment

• Haha

I can imagine those

You are both sneaky-snaky

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                              Or an "Out of Orbit" sign.
                              Out of mental orbit, yes

No mother, I'm sneaky snaky, like mother like son, Escape has da evil claw, like mother like daughter

"Please fasten your seatbelts and put your seats in the upright position. We hope you have enjoyed your trip with Mistery's Alien Space Airlines, the airline company where every time the destination of arrival is a true mistery"

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                                Out of mental orbit, yes

No mother, I'm sneaky snaky, like mother like son, Escape has da evil claw, like mother like daughter

"Please fasten your seatbelts and put your seats in the upright position. We hope you have enjoyed your trip with Mistery's Alien Space Airlines, the airline company where every time the destination of arrival is a true mistery"
                                "Yes, you never know if you are headed in the RIGHT direction, and are LEFT wondering where you're headed..."

Sir Theme is related to your Uncle tom...who is the original sneaky snakey serpent...

And Me? An evil claw? *hides paw* Um....I'm an angel.... Hee, hee....

Comment

Working...
                                X