Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh the answer is already given, I am gonna check it.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Zox...Yes I had...I had just forgotten.

Comment

• Guess what I just found out....My store is Getting Informs. Listen to this,
        Parts Department Managers-navy polo, Dark khaki pants and reversible jacket
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Dang! I'm at work (as usual) and someone had to use my computer. I guess I better do some work and check back later.

Take it easy and Escape, I hope you'll get some sleep soon. Here a big hug
          I'd rather be an optimist who's a little bit crazy than a pessimist who's right.

I have found eternal life. Embrace it.

Comment

• *Detects a sneaky snaky tone in da daghters answer* Uh-huh! Now why do I not believe you so much

@Darknight
            It is a job for a REAL HERO, methinks

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Fred....Aww.... Thanks... and back at you. Try to have good rest of your work day.

@ Mom....I have no idea what you are talking about.

@ Husbun...Uniforms, huh? What do you think about that?

@ All....Back soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                Guess what I just found out....My store is Getting Informs. Listen to this,
                Parts Department Managers-navy polo, Dark khaki pants and reversible jacket
                Informs? That sounds scary
                I'd rather be an optimist who's a little bit crazy than a pessimist who's right.

Comment

• I don't like uniforms

Bye Escape
                  Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                  "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Everybunny that are weraing uniforms should post a pics mwa ha ha.

Comment

• MOOOOOOOM!!!! *rushes over and gives mom a GIGANTIC HUG * I missed you sooo much!!! *feels extremely happy that mom is online* How are ya?!

I missed my sis Hope ya come back soon Selena!

Hey everybunny! How are you all? Oh, and by the way, I'm sorry leaving that way this afternoon/evening...
                      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Come back soon escape.

Hey Doglover!! How are you doing dear?
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Sorry everybunny, was sidetracked by counseling
                          I should start to take money for that

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                            MOOOOOOOM!!!! *rushes over and gives mom a GIGANTIC HUG * I missed you sooo much!!! *feels extremely happy that mom is online* How are ya?!

I missed my sis Hope ya come back soon Selena!

Hey everybunny! How are you all? Oh, and by the way, I'm sorry leaving that way this afternoon/evening...
                            I had trouble just now connecting to da Hood. If I disappear, ya'll know where ta find me

@Doglover
                            DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLOOOOOOOOOOOVER!!! My beautiful wonderful amazing daughter *Holds da daughter tightly and hugs back , feels enormously happy ta see da daughter* Me fine, just found a game ta play... I'll see if it's any good. How are ya?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Oh, LEONTIEN'S ALSO HERE!!!!! Me sooooo happy!!!! BIIIIIG !! How are ya?

@Mom, a game? Cool! What game? I'm kinda squished...but happy!!!
                              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• @Nadine, I am good, less tired then the days before. And how are you dear.

@Mystery, glad you're back.
                                Btw could you maybe take a look at “The member guessing game” thread?
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X