Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Mom......Um...misterious disappearance? Wasn't a lunch break...nope....it was....um....just....um.... So tired, what was I saying.....? *Curls up on Darknight's shoulder and tries to pretend to go to sleep*

@ Simply....Goodnight!! Hope you feel better tomato!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
      Awww that's indeed very sweet. That's were you're doing it for, isn't it and it keeps you motivated.
      Well, I help members as much as I can, but it is not that often that you get a thank you, lol.
      But of course I'm very happy if I get a positive feedback

@Lilli
      Lol, a fan

@Crazy
      Bye, sleep well and get well soon

Comment

• Bye Simply
        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• @Mystery, you might not believe me, but I know what you mean. If I speak for myself I can get very fustrated when I try to help somebunny and I put a lot of effort in it and in the end you don't even get a thank you. Or you just don't hear nothing about it. But thank you of members especially when there are so sweet as from that ten year old member, they keep you motivated and make you feel happy. I am sorry but I having a really hard time to write what I mean at the moment, but I hope you understand it anyway.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Adventure
            I understand you perfectly and agree with you
            This is what I meant aswell And yes, those few thanks keep you motivated, lol.

Are you tired?

Comment

• Lilli, This is not what I made but it looks like exactly what I made..

We put one or two of them in the soup, that is in the pic I've posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery

@Lilli
                Lol, a fan
                Yes, keep it up and soon you will be able ta start a nice little fan club. All da loonies will go there and have a drink at the bar while cheering you on

@Escape
                No lunch?! But it is UNHEARD OF!! Here have some carrots, my sweet daughter!

@Lili
                Weeell...I .... *thinks "oh, yum, yum"*....you great partner you!! Thank you

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @Mystery, well I am starting to get tired, yes. But I have sometimes problem with order my thoughts. And lately it just chaos upstairs.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Mom....no....I got lunch. (but PRETENDING I'm not at work ya know....wouldn't want a ROFL attack. )

Comment

• Doing my laundries... BRB

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                        @Mystery, well I am starting to get tired, yes. But I have sometimes problem to order my thoughts. And lately it just chaos upstairs.
                        You're turning alien my dear daughter, just like Escape with her insomnia

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                          @ Mom....no....I got lunch. (but PRETENDING I'm not at work ya know....wouldn't want a ROFL attack. )
                          Take da carrots anyway. Ya never know when ya need 'em (Aww, why not? ROFL is good for da health )

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• And once again it's time for me to depart. Goodbye my friends and have a wonderful time:
                            Bye Escape
                            Bye My Most Perfect Friend
                            Bye Little Miss Lilli
                            Bye lili
                            Bye Adventure
                            Bye Becky
                            Bye Doglover
                            Bye Zox
                            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Bye my Perfectest Friend
                              Hope that I can chat some more tomato

Comment

• Bye Darknight See you tomorrow
                                Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Working...
                                X