Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Adventure...I'm doing well....but very swamped here at work. So, I'm in and out of here. Check your PMs, btw.

@ Mistery....I am about 2.75D today...so we are both doing better than normal.

EDIT: @ Mistery....THANK YOU!!!!

Comment

• Well thanks Wifey

Adventure - I'm OK I just pulled a tooth out of my mouth here at work and now I feel like an Idiot because I just remembered teeth have Nerve ends in them......Ouchy
      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
        Well thanks Wifey

Adventure - I'm OK I just pulled a tooth out of my mouth here at work and now I feel like an Idiot because I just remembered teeth have Nerve ends in them......Ouchy
        OMB!!!!!!!!! You did WHAT!? Was it loose or something!? OMB!!!! *runs over to da husbun and takes care of him, and gives him ice for his ouchy*

Comment

Well thanks Wifey

Ummmm.... why do you pull out your teeth?!? At work?!?
          Is that a batish alternative to tearing out your hair?!?

Awww, poor Perfectest Friend I hope you'll be okay.

Comment

• OMB Dark! You pulled a tooth out yourself!?! *almost faints* Yes, you are an idiot, why did you do that? Couldn't you wait one more day and just go to the dentist? I mean if your tooth age was that bad, you're an emergency case and he/she would have make time right away. Or am I wrong?

@Escape, I will do that.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
              OMB!!!!!!!!! You did WHAT!? Was it loose or something!? OMB!!!! *runs over to da husbun and takes care of him, and gives him ice for his ouchy*
              Yes it was loose. Remember along time ago I asked in 3 things thread a loose tooth. you said Dentist. I went to the dentist before X-mas and he said it was a baby tooth and needed to be removed. My appointment for that is on Jan 22. Wll like the Dumb(Beep) I am, I wiggled it and wiggled it until it was really loose. I just could not leave it alone because it was so loose and started to hurt. so i gave it alittle tug and Poof...it came out. So now I either made thing better or worst.

Comment

Yes it was loose. Remember along time ago I asked in 3 things thread a loose tooth. you said Dentist. I went to the dentist before X-mas and he said it was a baby tooth and needed to be removed. My appointment for that is on Jan 22. Wll like the Dumb(Beep) I am, I wiggled it and wiggled it until it was really loose. I just could not leave it alone because it was so loose and started to hurt. so i gave it alittle tug and Poof...it came out. So now I either made thing better or worst.
                I remembered that you had a baby tooth that needed to be removed. I just didn't realize that you wiggled it, and wiggled it until it was loose and could be pulled. So it hurt just like when you were little and lost a tooth, right? That's much better than what I was thinking, though it's still not fun. Biiiiiiig and for you. Plus an ice pack.

Btw, in previous posts you said you missed high school - it was fun. I COMPLETELY agree!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                  I remembered that you had a baby tooth that needed to be removed. I just didn't realized that you wiggled it, and wiggled it until it was loose and could be pulled. So it hurt just like when you were little and lost a tooth, right? That's much better than what I was thinking, though it's still not fun. Biiiiiiig and for you. Plus an ice pack.

Btw, in previous posts you said you missed high school - it was fun. I COMPLETELY agree!
                  No. worst that when I was a Kid. I don't remember my baby teeth having such a big root. I didn't pass out from the pain so it's not super bad. It's starting to feel better now. (I have a cotton ball on it to stop it from drying out)

Yes High School was Fun....Life was so much easier then.

Comment

• ehm.. mistery.. i just cant keep from correcting on you...

a clone is something who is exactly like the one it was created of. therefore the clones cant have eight arms each... hehe.. me knows too much!

EDIT: unless, though, the clones was not created from you, but a creature with eight arms...

With bob.
                    I am an elite member of
                    GFARDTO
                    And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
                    deviantART

My deviant(my art)
                    Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Comment

Oh it was a tooth that would have been removed anyway. *feels a little relieved* But I still think you have to be carefull with these things. I hope the your tooth ache will be solved with this, however I think you should still go to the dentist soon and not wait until 22 January. And I am sorry I called you an idiot it didn't mean that way, it was the emotion.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Zox_of_D00m
                        ehm.. mistery.. i just cant keep from correcting on you...

a clone is something who is exactly like the one it was created of. therefore the clones cant have eight arms each... hehe.. me knows too much!
                        In that case you don't know the being of which the clones were made of

@Darknight
                        I'm glad to hear that it feels better now, but I would recommend you - as Adventure did - to see a dentist asap.

Comment

• yeah, i know... i edited my post... hehe..

With bob.
                          I am an elite member of
                          GFARDTO
                          And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
                          deviantART

My deviant(my art)
                          Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                            Oh it was a tooth that would have been removed anyway. *feels a little relieved* But I still think you have to be carefull with these things. I hope the your tooth ache will be solved with this, however I think you should still go to the dentist soon and not wait until 22 January. And I am sorry I called you an idiot it didn't mean that way, it was the emotion.

It's Ok Adventure I'm a self proclaimed Dork

@ Zox - If humans can clone various body parts on the back of mice, why can't some one clone themselves with 8 arms?

Comment

• @ Darknight.... I'm sorry..... *replaces the ice pack, and gives more cotton.* You should definitely see a dentist on an emergency basis. I agree with Adventure and Mistery.

Yes, life was MUCH easier then... *feels nostalgic*

@ Zox...Hey!! Good to see you!

Comment

• Adventure, Mistery and Escape I think when I get off from work I'm going to the Liquore Store and Making myself Sleep tonight. I'll worry about the dentist tomato....

Comment

Working...
                                X