Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all!! And I see three amigas here!! I got the new LAN set today, so now I can chat with you all in my room!! Then.... I can use many simileys again!!

Darknight, I just read you pulled off your baby tooth today at office... Did it stop bleeding?? I really hope the cotton you used was a really clean one. The spot that tooth was to be put the disinfectant, and to be stitched if it doesn't stop bleeding. And if it hurts a lot, I don't recommend you to drink tonight. After it stop bleeding, gargling often may help that spot keep clean. But go and see your dentist asap.
    Btw, to you!

Comment

• @Lili...Hola mi amiga!!! So happy to see you!! Yaaaaaaay 3 amigas! How are you today? Is it vigorous today?

Comment

• Hi lili, huuuuuuge alienish
        Wow, that's good news

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
          Hi all!! And I see three amigas here!! I got the new LAN set today, so now I can chat with you all in my room!! Then.... I can use many simileys again!!

Darknight, I just read you pulled off your baby tooth today at office... Did it stop bleeding?? I really hope the cotton you used was a really clean one. The spot that tooth was to be put the disinfectant, and to be stitched if it doesn't stop bleeding. And if it hurts a lot, I don't recommend you to drink tonight. After it stop bleeding, gargling often may help that spot keep clean. But go and see your dentist asap.
          Btw, to you!
          Hi lili A little for ya minus one tooth
          It did stop bleeding and I've gargled with salt water here at work.

@ All I'm Ok and Thank you all for being so Helpful. I will see a dentist about this, just not tonight because my Insurance won't pay for it that way.
          Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
          "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Hurrahhhhhhh Yoko!!! Glad to hear your new LAN is working.
            (I still don't know what LAN is, but I will look it up in a minute. )
            How is my intelligent sister doing.

WHOHOO!!! The three amigas are together again!!!!

And btw I totally agree with your advice for Darknight.

@All, it's hamster time, bbl.

Edit:
            @Dark, glad to hear. (but stupid insurance )
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure...What is hamster time? (I didn't read many back posts when I was on vacation...I think I missed something. )

@ All...I'll be back in a little bit.

Comment

• Hi Escape!! No... I'm squished a lot.. again I woke up around 3 am and here I am... I'm becoming a night owl...

Hi mom Mistery!! Yes!! That means if the laptop crashes, I still can chat with you all!! I don't need to be afraid of crashing any more!! How're you today, btw??

Comment

• *tries to sneak in misterys drawer again for the folder marked "do not show to anyone" wich contains embarrassing pictures of all the looneys* me wants ta find the funny pic of kitten!

With bob.
                  I am an elite member of
                  GFARDTO
                  And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
                  deviantART

My deviant(my art)
                  Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zox_of_D00m
                    *tries to sneak in misterys drawer again for the folder marked "do not show to anyone" wich contains embarrassing pictures of all the looneys* me wants ta find the funny pic of kitten!

*Sees 10 toes sticking out of big drawer*
                    Hmmm, what's that?

@lili
                    I feel somehow very tired but otherwise I'm okay
                    And you dear daughter?

Comment

• Darknight, Aha, You're a good boy!! (ppppt, I mean cool guy. )

Adventure, Yay!! My sis!! I'm getting tired again!! But I saw my offline siblings off today and have my normal days back again!
                      Awww hamster time... *melts*

Mom Mistery, I'm getting tired now.. But I still can stay on da Hood for a while.
                      And guess what?? I thought I just could have online therapy only in my room, coz I set my desktop right in front of my bed. But I found I could sleep sitting on the floor in the livingroom...

Comment

• Sooo...hello everyone! Finally I got a chans ta hit da chat

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Hi dear Carrot Islander, I smelled carrots a loooong time ago Where have you been?

Comment

• Hi Lilli

My Most Prefect Friend - Is every thingy OK. Haven't had a chance to chat all week.
                            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• *finds folder and starts to laugh* HAHAHA!!!! KITTEN WITHOUT HAIR!!!!!

With bob.
                              I am an elite member of
                              GFARDTO
                              And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
                              deviantART

My deviant(my art)
                              Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Comment

• @Escape, well hamster time means:
                                1) The hamster wants to go out her cage to cross around in our bedroom.
                                2) It's bedtime for the hamster and she has to return to her cage.

@Lili, I am getting tired too. But what do you mean with "I have my normal days back again"?

Edit:

Hey Lilli!! Glad to see you before I go to sleep.
                                Do you still have computer problems?
                                Edit: Oh it was da roommate.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X