Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Quickly puts some more juice mixture in her glass. Puts ice cubes on floor, and jumps on them to break them. Then puts ice into glass, and drinks it*

Ufff, thank you dear friends
    That blabla didn't help

Comment

• @ Mistery.....well, it seemed to have woken you up a bit, at least!

Comment

• Well, a course it didn't. Who told you ta swallow nonsense, ya silly alien??

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
          Well, a course it didn't. Who told you ta swollow nonsense, ya silly alien??
          Errr....well...hmm...your daughter...me....

I'm sorry Mystery I didn't mean it
          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Buuuut, I swallowed the carrots, the coffee with cat hair, the vitamine c.. so I thought...
            Oh, of course, I didn't swallow the ROFL. In that case... what should I have done with the blabla?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
              Buuuut, I swallowed the carrots, the coffee with cat hair, the vitamine c.. so I thought...
              Oh, of course, I didn't swallow the ROFL. In that case... what should I have done with the blabla?
              That's an interesting question

Comment

• Da alien is a Mod God, dear Doglover daughter. Who knew she could not tell blabla apart from regular talk?

@Mistery
                You gots all a them amzin' technology thingys. Why not analyze it and see what ya can find out?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Well, it's still in my stomach... But, yes, I could do an inner scan

Comment

• *curls up on the couch and sleepily watches the developments. Considers taking notes. *

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                      Well, it's still in my stomach... But, yes, I could do an inner scan
                      It's in your... INNER SELF?? Please show us da pic. Me wants ta know how blabla looks like in an alien tummy

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Morning looneies!!
                        Me was in the past and I gotta switch da computer now. BRB!!

Comment

• Morning Looney Lili!

@ All....I must get going now. I have an "appointment" at 5:30 pm and have to be sure to leave here on time. Have a wonderful night or portion of your day!! Biiiiiiiiiiiiig s to everyone!!

Comment

• LIIIIIIILIIIIII!! Hurrah! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE HUG Me happy you are here. You see, your mama just swallowed some blabla for whatever reason so now I am waitin' for some scannin' results

@Escape
                            What "appointment"? WHY? But this mama wants ya ta staaaayyy .... oh well... *sighs* Aaaaall right! Good bye my sweet wonderful amazin' daughter! HUUUUUUUUGE WARM HUG I hope ta see ya soon again

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @Escape
                              Bye dear cat, huuuuuge alienish

@lili
                              Hello dear plantish daughter, huuuuuge alienish mom-

Originally posted by Lilliputt
                              It's in your... INNER SELF?? Please show us da pic. Me wants ta know how blabla looks like in an alien tummy
                              Okay, I'm going to show it, but just because it's you
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Hey Lili!!!! How are ya?

Bye dear sister! Biiiiig Hope to see you later/tomorrow!

@Mystery, eww...that's kinda...blearg...

Comment

Working...
                                X