X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    I got an extra back at you...

I'm good, DEAR! Much better than I was this weekend. And you? All those side jobs didn't burn ya out, did they?
    Nope I'm good. I even had time to repair my brakes on my truck this weekend (something I enjoy doing, working on my truck.)
    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
      Nope I'm good. I even had time to repair my brakes on my truck this weekend (something I enjoy doing, working on my truck.)
      Awesome!! Your $34.00 brake pads, right? Very nice!! I usually pay (with labor) about $129 - $150 for new brakes. So, YAY for you!

Comment

• @Darknight
        Really? A truck? What kind of truck? Got a pic?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

it seems they don't work to well for spelling I also take Fish Oil Pills for omega 3's but that don't seem to be working either.
          Well, I'd rather feel well and make some more typos. So GIVE ME THE VITIMANS!!!

Btw, I just received photos of one of our themed game nights, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
            Well, I'd rather feel well and make some more typos. So GIVE ME THE VITIMANS!!!

Btw, I just received photos of one of our themed game nights, lol.
            Are ya able, willing, and wanting to show us some of da photos?

Comment

Awesome!! Your $34.00 brake pads, right? Very nice!! I usually pay (with labor) about $129 - $150 for new brakes. So, YAY for you!
              I could have used it as an excuse not to work but I didn't. I'm a good boy Got it done.

@ Lilli yes nothing fancy. No pic of my truck but I'll find one similar.

But I have side steps and mines not a 4x4 (looks very close to it though)

Comment

Are ya able, willing, and wanting to show us some of da photos?
                Unfortunately I got printed versions, so I have to try and scan them. If I manage that, I'll show you.
                Maybe I will upload some photos of differents themed evenings, and will give you the link.

Comment

• @ Darknight....Nice truck! Is yours black, too? (Like da Batmobile...)

@ Mistery....That would be wonderful if it's not too much trouble.

Comment

@ Darknight....Nice truck! Is yours black, too? (Like da Batmobile...)

@ Mistery....That would be wonderful if it's not too much trouble.
                    YEP that truck looks very close to mine. Tool box and all.

Comment

YEP that truck looks very close to mine. Tool box and all.
                      Well, I like it! (Even if it has no pizzaz like da BatCatMobile....)

Comment

I could have used it as an excuse not to work but I didn't. I'm a good boy Got it done.

@ Lilli yes nothing fancy. No pic of my truck but I'll find one similar.

But I have side steps and mines not a 4x4 (looks very close to it though)
                        You call THAT "nothing fancy"?!! Well... I... am stumped. That's some cool set a wheels ya got there, dear hero.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Well hello all my lonneybin and Gamershoodong comrades

A Little Ferret Thief
                          OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                          Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                          OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                          My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                          Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• not better that a ferrari f50

btw: raisin agrees!

With bob.
                            I am an elite member of
                            GFARDTO
                            And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
                            deviantART

My deviant(my art)
                            Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Comment

• What are we taling about

A Little Ferret Thief
                              OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                              Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                              OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                              My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                              Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• damn...this hitler rap video is REALLY addicting
                                Live in virtue no desire.
                                And in the grave an angels' choir.
                                You look to heaven, wonder why.
                                No one can see them in the sky.
                                Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

Working...
                                X