X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adventure
    @Mystery005
    Yes, I know, but I said then that I wasn't sure If I liked you because I just met you. And since I just had the change to know you a bit better, I finally can say that I am glad to meet you.

Pffff I am not always vonfused. *checks the link to be completely certain, lol. *
    Awwww, da butterfly likes me

@Lilli
    Have you saved Charmed?
    Busy nights, huh?

Comment

• @Mystery005, awwww. May I call you mother too? Or does that make that the real Mystery upset?

Edit: And thanks again for editing my post in Pinda Paddo. I was just about to do it, but you were quicker..again.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Adventure
        I think MysteryOriginal wouldn't be mad if you called me night-mom

Btw, found the code, I can advance in the game

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
          @Lilli
          Have you saved Charmed?
          Busy nights, huh?
          Whaz ya mean? I checked da lid ta make sure it is open but I cannot force da sis out of a coffin' if she likes it there, ya know.
          Also, how do you do that? How can da clone multiply like da original? I don't understand, I'm soooo vonfused.... Is it shared parentship perhaps

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @Night-mom, that's good then you can help me tomorrow with it if it's needed. But don't forget to update my real mother about it.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
              Whaz ya mean? I checked da lid ta make sure it is open but I cannot force da sis out of a coffin' if she likes it there, ya know.
              Also, how do you do that? How can da clone multiply like da original? I don't understand, I'm soooo vonfused.... Is it shared parentship perhaps
              No, the clones don't multiply, they take over parental responsibility for their time of duty

And yes, you saved Charmed, because you made sure that the lid is open

Comment

• @All Bunnies, da butterfly is really tired and goes to sleep. Huge warm s for you all and also a butterflyish kiss for the night-mom.

See you tomorrow!!
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Adventure
                  A huuuuuuuuge night-mom for my dear butterflyish daughter
                  Sleep well.

Don't know if I or MysteryOriginal can help you tomato though, because my code doesn't work

EDIT:
                  Charmed and Lilli, you left?

Comment

• Aww... da Adventure is leavin' Oh well, good night my dear favourite butterfly! Huuuuuuuuge hug So glad I had a chance ta see ya and chat for a while

@Mistery
                    Well, thaz cool! I don't have that kinda luxury because I don't trust Tiny ta take on any such responsibilities

EDIT: Now how can da alien think I would leave after all that trouble I went throught ta get her back here in da first place?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• No, Tiny wouldn't be the right one

Comment

• I am back, had to go pick up my daughter. You won't believe it...winter has finally hit upstate NY! It snowing like crazy and we are expecting a foot and a half. Looks like a snow day tomorrow!!!!
                        ONLINE SISTER TO LILLI AND MURPH
                        WITH
                        CHILDREN
                        HEARTOFTHEDARK, MITTY,
                        JCATZL101
                        and the twins
                        JENNI & ELECTROGIRL

Me In The Coffin

The Witch who Misspells

Comment

• Glad for you Charmed You've been waiting for snow, right?

Comment

• Aww.. Good on ya dear sis I hope you are happy with da snow. I am happy too, cuz I ain't seen so much as a snowflake

@Mistery
                            I am glad ya understand my situation as a single parent... and granny

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                              Aww.. Good on ya dear sis I hope you are happy with da snow. I am happy too, cuz I ain't seen so much as a snowflake

@Mistery
                              I am glad ya understand my situation as a single parent... and granny
                              Well, yes. I mean the original one does :haha.
                              And also your feelings about snow

Comment

• Excuse me. I had this notion that MisteryOriginal had her Space Base in Switzerland. Isn't that da place with all da alps? I mean da kind of mountains that ALWAYS have snow?? Me is puzzled....

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X