Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurrah! Not alone!!! Yaaay, I can chat with Doglover! Goodie!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
      Hurrah! Not alone!!! Yaaay, I can chat with Doglover! Goodie!
      Yeah...lol
      By the way, where is everybody else?
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Well, here is a wild guess: work or school maybe?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Well, here is a wild guess: work or school maybe?
          Yeah...or sleeping lol

I found a pic of my room...it's a mess...it was taken on the winter, wanna see it?

Comment

• ...pfft, lol, you are right! Yes I wanna see da picture! Please show it.

Did you read the part were I got beamed up on Misterys spaceship?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

...pfft, lol, you are right! Yes I wanna see da picture! Please show it.

Did you read the part were I got beamed up on Misterys spaceship?
              Yeah, I read it, but I didn't pay attention to it

I have two pics, on the first one, you can see some (okay, many) clothes and the alot of school books on the back...oh...there's also a blanket lol

Oh...Don't look at it if you're easily scared...

[REMOVED PHOTOS]
              Last edited by doglover; 02-25-2009, 23:00:56.

Comment

• LOL! Just like my room looked like when I was goin' ta shool, he, he. Maybe you can borrow one of Misterys robots to clean your room. Then you could have more time to chat with us on da Hood.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

LOL! Just like my room looked like when I was goin' ta shool, he, he. Maybe you can borrow one of Misterys robots to clean your room. Then you could have more time to chat with us on da Hood.
                  That only happens on school days. Because I always wake up a little late, so I don't have time to clean up my room. Then, I get back home for lunch, change the books and eat (then I go back to school), and when I get back home on the end of the day. I change clothes, take off the books...and go rest a bit, and this is the result. A total mess...

But my room never looks like that on the Summer...
                  Here's a pic of my room (now). As you can see...There are alot of differences...lol

[REMOVED PHOTO]
                  Last edited by doglover; 02-25-2009, 23:00:30.

Comment

• That's a very pretty room you got there, Doglover. Yeah, I know what you mean about schooldays. I used to get my room in a mess back then too and then I cleaned it back to order (kinda ) on spare days.
                    You know what I would like ta see? Your mother joining da Hood. Then on certain hours there would be a message in portuguese telling you ta come back for dinner and stop this chattin' nonsense...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

That's a very pretty room you got there, Doglover. Yeah, I know what you mean about schooldays. I used to get my room in a mess back then too and then I cleaned it back to order (kinda ) on spare days.
                      You know what I would like ta see? Your mother joining da Hood. Then on certain hours there would be a message in portuguese telling you ta come back for dinner and stop this chattin' nonsense...
                      lol I would hate to have my mother here...But, she doesn't even understand english, so, there would be no problem...lol

I like to have my room always cleaned up, but sometimes it's really hard!!! And it's even harder when someone tells me to clean it up...I do hate when someone tells me to do something... It's stupid! For example, if my mom would tell me to read eat something, even if I wanted to eat it, I no longer want to eat, as long as she stops telling me to eat it, then, I'll eat it...

Comment

• Does she have to understand english if the only reason is to talk to you? There have been gamers chattin' away in russian ya know... he, he...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Does she have to understand english if the only reason is to talk to you? There have been gamers chattin' away in russian ya know... he, he...
                          Still...I prefer not having her around here...haha

Comment

• Oooh, I won't give her any ideas. Not me! Uh-uh! Eeeeer, do you have any kind of say....phone number...? Juuuuuust askin'......

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Sneeeaaaakyy....

By the way...you have a daughter, don't you?

Comment

• Who? ME? Naaaaaaahhhh! Ok, lol, I'll stop now. Uhm, I gotta scoot. See ya later, Doglover! Bye!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X