This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Adventure:
    No, I was teaching yesterday (aside from all the work connected to Freakshow...).
    Today it's sitting the whole day at the laptop

@Bige:
    Why did your sister wake you up in the middle of the night?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
      @ Adventure:
      No, I was teaching yesterday (aside from all the work connected to Freakshow...).
      Today it's sitting the whole day at the laptop
      Ahh, for your final rapport? Hope you can finish it soon, so you have more time for other things.

@Bige
      Yes, why? Can you tell us please?
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• i don't kno why, but she did't let me go back to bed

p.s. have to go to school soon k
        (\___/)
        (='.'=)
        ('')-('')
        put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
        1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
          Ahh, for your final rapport? Hope you can finish it soon, so you have more time for other things.

@Bige
          Yes, why? Can you tell us please?
          Well, there are a couple of things I should write though I don't know which ones I will work on today (final report, article for a journal, report on a final year project of a student of mine at the university, preparing a power point presentation for a conference next week). But the three first have big priority as I should finish them as soon as possible (better yesterday than tomorrow )

Comment

• Originally posted by bige92
            i don't kno why, but she did't let me go back to bed

p.s. have to go to school soon k
            How did she get you out of bed?

Comment

Well, there are a couple of things I should write though I don't know which ones I will work on today (final report, article for a journal, report on a final year project of a student of mine at the university, preparing a power point presentation for a conference next week). But the three first have big priority as I should finish them as soon as possible (better yesterday than tomorrow )
              Oh no, the list is even getting longer. Wish I could help you with it.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• My robots are on strike after the attacks of Freakshow so I have to do it all by myself

Comment

My robots are on strike after the attacks of Freakshow so I have to do it all by myself
                  FREAKSHOW!!! Lol.

Originally posted by Darknight
                  ...is pretending to be mine and lilliputts mod today.
                  Hey, wait a minute I wasn't pretending! You made me a mod. I didn't ask for anything.

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                    You bet ya! But are there no mods to night?
                    Yeah, with all these shootings there was some shortage of mods, and the clones of them were not ready yet yesterday

Comment

Yeah, with all these shootings there was some shortage of mods, and the clones of them were not ready yet yesterday
                      Yes it was even so bad that they decided that I had to be a mod for the night. Poor me

But what do I hear clones of Mods? NOOOOO, we only want the real mods!
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• You see? This was a state of emergency after Freakshows action. The clone machines should be fixed now, so I hope that there won't be such a massive lack of mods in future.

(By the way I'm having my second coffee and after finishing it in a couple of minutes I'll have to do my work ... I'm not motivated and all )

Comment

You see? This was a state of emergency after Freakshows action. The clone machines should be fixed now, so I hope that there won't be such a massive lack of mods in future.
                          NOOOO, No clones please!

Originally posted by Mistery
                          (By the way I'm having my second coffee and after finishing it in a couple of minutes I'll have to do my work ... I'm not motivated and all )
                          I am sorry to hear Mystery. Good luck with it. Don't think too much about it, just type!!!

Hope to see you soon.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• WOW! Gamershood has almost 5000 members! Well not all active members (currently 1,696), but 5000 is a lot!
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hello Doglover!

Are you still here?
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                                Hello Doglover!

Are you still here?
                                Yes, I am. But unfortunately I'll have to go in a couple of minutes, but I'll only be out for half an hour or something
                                So, how are you?
                                Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Working...
                                X