Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe GamersHood should creat something like, every new thread would be sent to the administrator and/or the moderators, and they would decide if the new thread would be posted or not!
    It would be much easier to ignore it, though the moderators would have even more work...and that's bad , especially for the moderators that already have too much work on the real life, like you for example...
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Good thinking Doglover! Well I think it isn't a bad idea to sent all the new threads in general chat first to Gamershood or the moderators for approval.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, it would be more work of course, and the whole forums much less flexible if every single thread would have to be approved first.
        Well, I guess we will to discuss possibilities with GamersHood as he knows more what else would be maybe possible.

Comment

• GamersHood show really do something, because the forums are constantly being attacked by spammers!

Comment

• who are these spammers
            Live in virtue no desire.
            And in the grave an angels' choir.
            You look to heaven, wonder why.
            No one can see them in the sky.
            Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

• @Mystery
              And if it only includes all the new threads in general chat? Or is there also spam in the other (sub)forums?

HI Bread, you are back!
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Most of them are indeed posted in General Chat. Well, we will discuss it. I posted my ideas and maybe GamersHood has a better one. Let's see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                  Most of them are indeed posted in General Chat. Well, we will discuss it. I posted my ideas and maybe GamersHood has a better one. Let's see.
                  Seems like we just have to wait...and wait...

Comment

• ...and wait

(lol i weasle into nearly all conversations)
                    Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

• Well I am going to do some things (I already did between my posts), so I will be back later this evening. See you!
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                        Well I am going to do some things (I already did between my posts), so I will be back later this evening. See you!
                        Oh...Bye Adventure, see you later...

This is getting really boring... Everybody's leaving and seems like there's nothing to talk about!

Comment

• me 4
                          Rammstein ~ Engel

Comment

• Mystery, are you still here, or are you working?

Comment

• Hey y'all!! I'm baahaaackkk !! You missed me??? LOL I'm hyperactive
                              Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
                                Hey y'all!! I'm baahaaackkk !! You missed me??? LOL I'm hyperactive
                                Do you really think I would miss you... ppppffff...

How is your new haircut?

Comment

Working...
                                X