Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No she won't. We will help her with it.

It seems you really missed a lot.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• A lot gets posted each day. It is a lot to catch up on! Chit chat itself can be over 20 pages in a day.
      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
      Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
        A lot gets posted each day. It is a lot to catch up on! Chit chat itself can be over 20 pages in a day.
        And don't forget to mention the GH Hotel, lol. Poor OneBun.

And please read also the 3 word story and the never ending story. I think you will like it.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
          And don't forget to mention the GH Hotel, lol. Poor OneBun.

And please read also the 3 word story and the never ending story. I think you will like it.
          lol yeah I read the neverending story ...interesting how the subject had a strange way of going....hmmmm.... ..very stange indeed.
          Looney GHer!

Comment

• Hey OneBun. I am not sure if you are still around here, but I wish you pleasant evening and good night. Good luck with your jury duty.

@The dunce
            Becky left you a message at The member guessing game. We are stuck with it
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
              lol yeah I read the neverending story ...interesting how the subject had a strange way of going....hmmmm.... ..very stange indeed.
              Oh you are still here, lol. Yes there is finally a story line in it...

Go to go! Need some sleepzzz Bye!
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Bye talk to ya later!
                Looney GHer!

Comment

• Anyone around?

Comment

• I am, but won't be for long....I really need to go to bed soon how are you EscapeGirl?

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• I'm good! Bed? It's only 6:30 pm here! Wow! How are you?

Comment

• 2:30 AM here, but I get back from work late so can't sleep sometimes! I'm fine thanks...just suffering a little insomnia at the mo

aww....I'm glad Adventure carried out the thread idea for Becky....it looks so cool, I bet she'll love it! -

(well done Adventure BTW)

Comment

• Ugh... I'm an insomniac, so I can completely relate!! What kind of job has you working so late!? Ugh!

Comment

• just a yucky part time job at Blockbuster....but I gotta travel almost an hour to get there, so I get back quite late. I have just graduated and it was a part-time student job...but I've been made a shift manager so am staying till I find the job I want.

I hate it though....apart from I get loadsa free movies n games

Comment

• Ya, there's definitely a bonus to working at Blockbuster! Congrats on graduating!! What degree?

Comment

• I got a 2:1 BA in primary education...so am just looking out for a job...and some lovely little children to teach

Comment

Working...
                                X