This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    @ Lilli...I know what you mean, I won't be on long enough to catch up on the chit chat...but I did read all about GH hotel. It seems Freakshow has a thing for Adventure!! Hehe...
    Well maybe, maybe not.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
      AHA was it the capture of Freakshow?
      No I mean the Becky thing. Uhm, capture of Freakshow? He fancies you?? But don't you a'ready have a hubby? This is very confusing...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Hi EscapeGirl, my drinking mate! Good to see you!

We are not allowed to drink alcohol anymore at the GH hotel, hehe,
        Hey flying, I mean drinking buddy!! Ya, but I hear we only can't drink..TODAY!! That means we can still drink tomorrow!! he he!!

Comment

• @Lilli
          No, I don't think he fancies me. It was just a trick to feel sorry for him or what so ever.

@EscapeGirl
          Phfeww, that's a relief. But I think I stay with the carrot juice for a while. I still can't remember how I got back to my room.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

@Lilli
            No, I don't think he fancies me. It was just a trick to feel sorry for him or what so ever.
            Aaah, well I don't think you'd fall for a trick like that so, lol, nice try Freakshow.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Ya, I heard you were back in your room with Freakshow, and I remained unconscious until a few minutes ago on the floor of the bar. People stepping over me and whatnot....

Comment

• Yea, I tried But it wasn't me, it was that damned truth serum. . .
                I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                  Yea, I tried But it wasn't me, it was that damned truth serum. . .
                  Truth serum? So I guess I missed that too, huh? How is it possible to leave this place with all this funny stuff goin' on? LOL!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• well, you could become an isominac and never sleep again, or you can just flip back through the pages
                    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• @ Freakshow...exactly...you had truth serum in you at the time....that means you were't being sneaky....it was TRUE! Ha!!

Comment

• yea. . . but I'm not in love with her. . .

Comment

• Funny times....

Comment

• hello! she's like 10 yrs. older than me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                              well, you could become an isominac and never sleep again, or you can just flip back through the pages

Freakshow, did you use your paws when you typed this???
                              Just because of "isominac"

Comment

• OMG Stop this!!!!
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X