This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *still watches TV*
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Freakshow I was under a spell and I thought Lilli was my master. She gave a cloth to me and I am free now. If you won't say Hi to me master where will I go Adventure gave me a antidote and I thought I was an elf. But I am back to normal .
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

• I think Freakshows just been his mean old self....but I think he wants to say hi to you really Becky...I think he is just keeping up his reputation

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• *gets up off the couch and takes Hyper off Becky's head and then heads back to the couch with hyper on his head*
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• hey what'd i miss this past week
            this is not a signature

^^^ chain sig for Steve
            add to yours
            My forum:http://www.miumu.com/phpbb/?mforum=asylumforum

Comment

• *sneaks up behind l337boi and grabs his head in a death grip*

Comment

• Becky is it just that all Freakshow wants to do is sit around & pet his Fox & watch tv. What a social life huh?
                Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                Looney GHer!

Comment

• One. . . I was trying to see how long it took to get a PM from her, but now since she's not trying anymore, might as well talk again

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                    *gets up off the couch and takes Hyper off Becky's head and then heads back to the couch with hyper on his head*
                    This is actually quite nice of you Freakshow. But Hyper was already of Becky's head. But what ever it still is nice of you!
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure, check the hotel

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                        One. . . I was trying to see how long it took to get a PM from her, but now since she's not trying anymore, might as well talk again
                        ah ha I see. Just be glad her PM's are usually nice & not warning ones like the mean Bun!
                        Looney GHer!

Comment

• Theme, Dazed, OneBun, Freakshow, Adventure Good night guys. I will have to go to sleep now

I will never forget this day when Freakshow didn't say hello to me. One of the saddest days of my life on GamersHood Good night.
                          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                          we grow old because we stop playing games"
                          sigpic

Comment

• It's usually Mistery I get PM's about my mouth about, I don't think I've ever got a mean PM from you though. . .

Becky, wait. . . *hugs her* I'm sorry, I didn't to hurt your feelings. . .

Comment

• aww well Becky I hope you can sleep without this on your mind. Rest well my wolf friend!

At Freakshow...so you are a lucky ones then not to hear bad from the bun!
                              Looney GHer!

Comment

• @Freakshow
                                Finally!
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X