Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that's a good one, I haven't heard it before. I always thought lawyers were just missunderstood

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• lol funny joke
      this is chit-chat so i can post anything so
      i got this online thing for my ps2 & when i use it in the test thing it says timeout error dam thing...
      i don't think u will now how to work it but i had nothing to post.. lol
      (\___/)
      (='.'=)
      ('')-('')
      put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
      1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• Ha, Ha!! Good one, Freakshow!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
          My Norton ran out a couple of weeks ago...and now it says my computer is infected!! I should have bought another one but never got round to it. It seems fine apart from the 'Your computer is infected!' keeps popping up which is kind of annoying
          Hey Dazed
          I had Norton too but it expired couple of months ago. It should be fine cause my firewall is protecting the computer but I guess it's not enough. I got that warning a few times too.

@Lilli
          I had downloaded Macfee but it didn't do much except tell me that my computer is infected and it needs an anti-virus.

@Freakshow
          Good joke.
          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
          we grow old because we stop playing games"
          sigpic

Comment

• here's another: The Soldier
            An American soldier, serving in World War II, had just returned from several weeks of intense action on the German front lines. He had finally been granted R&R and was on a train bound for London. The train was very crowded, so the soldier walked the length of the train, looking for an empty seat.

The only unoccupied seat was directly adjacent to a well-dressed middle-aged lady and was being used by her little dog. The war weary soldier asked, "Please, ma'am, may I sit in that seat?"

The English woman looked down her nose at the soldier, sniffed and said, "You Americans. You are such a rude class of people. Can't you see my little Fifi is using that seat?"

The soldier walked away, determined to find a place to rest, but after another trip down to the end of the train, found himself again facing the woman with the dog.

Again he asked, "Please, lady. May I sit there? I'm very tired."

The English woman wrinkled her nose and snorted, "You Americans! Not only are you rude, you are also arrogant. Imagine!"

The soldier didn't say anything else; he leaned over, picked up the little dog, tossed it out the window of the train and sat down in the empty seat.

The woman shrieked and railed, and demanded that someone defend her and chastise the soldier.

An English gentleman sitting across the aisle spoke up, "You know, sir, you Americans do seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you've thrown the wrong bitch out the window."

Damn us Americans
            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
              @Lilli
              I had downloaded Macfee but it didn't do much except tell me that my computer is infected and it needs an anti-virus.
              Well, when I told some of the gamers here on GH, how I used to solve computer problems they just laught at me. I did this:

It got kinda expensive, ya know....

@Freakshow
              Funny again!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                Well, when I told some of the gamers here on GH, how I used to solve computer problems they just laught at me. I did this:

It got kinda expensive, ya know....
                I have heard about that and this is you computer number.....

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                  hehe, off the track, here's a joke: An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. St. Peter checks his dossier and says, "Ah, you're an engineer -- you're in the wrong place."

So, the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in. Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell, and starts designing and building improvements. After a while, they've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and the engineer is a pretty popular guy.

One day, God calls Satan up on the telephone and says with a sneer, "So, how's it going down there in hell?"

Satan replies, "Hey, things are going great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."

God replies, "What? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake -- he should never have gotten down there; send him up here."

Satan says, "No way." I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him."

God says, "Send him back up here or I'll sue."

Satan laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"
                  ROFL! This is a good one.

Edit! LOL. I like the other joke too. Reminds me of our neighbour, hehe.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Alright, I'm off to play the Sims again. . . cya in a bit
                    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Bye freakshow. See you later!
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, well Becky, I'm just worried this might happen to you:

@Frekshow
                        Bye! See ya!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• We will miss you Freakshow. Come back soon

@ Lilli ~
                          I will keep my hammer ready if that happens

sigpic

Comment

• Lol, Becky! Make sure you hit the right virus. Computers are apperently fragile to blunt instruments.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                              Lol, Becky! Make sure you hit the right virus. Computers are apperently fragile to blunt instruments.
                              LOL, make sure you hit the right virus...
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• ROFL....missed me

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X