• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm here but I have to go soon to have some rest
    Both of you changed avatars, very nice

Comment

• Originally posted by bread
      well how it's not like a flashgame more like a GM game which is hard to put up because you have to download GM and the game

unless you alredy have GM -_O
      I don't even know what a GM game is....??:
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
        I'm here but I have to go soon to have some rest
        Yes, you should rest....ALOT!!!
        I hope to see you later....
        Get better!

Becky and Freakshow are both off. And Bread will be right back...
        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

I'm here but I have to go soon to have some rest
          Hi Mystery! Really nice of you to stop by and say Hi!
          Have some good rest dear and wish you the best for tomorrow!
          I hope to hear of you soon.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Thank you very much for all your best wishes.
            I'll log in in the morning and also after my visit at my doctor's in the afternoon. Let's see what she's going to decide...
            Have fun and enjoy GH Planet, and see yoo soon

Comment

• I can't log in in the morning... And I might have to study in the afternoon...
              I hope you get better Mystery!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                I can't log in in the morning... And I might have to study in the afternoon...
                Well, then you will have to read back, and maybe I can be around in the evening for a short time aswell. Let's see.
                And thank you, I will get better but it will need 2-3 months. The question is now if I should stay home or not...

Comment

Well, then you will have to read back, and maybe I can be around in the evening for a short time aswell. Let's see.
                  And thank you, I will get better but it will need 2-3 months. The question is now if I should stay home or not...
                  Yeah...I always read back (when I time to do it of course )...

Well...I think you should stay at home...:/

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                    Becky and Freakshow are both off. And Bread will be right back...
                    Yes, Freakshow and Becky left me all alone and then Freakshow gives me that call, that I had to look for you and do some investigation on his floor.
                    But I am not sure if I can trust him, so I don't know what to do anymore!
                    But I found you in the GH hotel!
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure, trust me. . . Something's wrong with my floor.
                      I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

Of course you must stay home and enjoy that vacation in october. And please have some nice day out with your family or alone with your hubby.
                        The most important thing for you now, is to get better!!!!

Oh and btw please forget about that flash player problem. We can look at it later. First you must get better!
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                          Of course you must stay home and enjoy that vacation in october. And please have some nice day out with your family or alone with your hubby.
                          The most important thing for you now, is to get better!!!!
                          I agree with you Adventure...

Comment

• Yeah, I told her that I wanted to stay home, but she thinks that the everyday work (household, kids etc.) would not let me relax... Well, let's see, we will discuss about it tomorrow...
                            Okay, have a nice time, I have to go now. Enjoy your stay

Comment

• Have a good rest Mystery

Comment

Yeah, I told her that I wanted to stay home, but she thinks that the everyday work (household, kids etc.) would not let me relax... Well, let's see, we will discuss about it tomorrow...
                                Okay, have a nice time, I have to go now. Enjoy your stay
                                I hope the two of you can make the right decision. I don't forget you know yourself better then anybody else. Have a good rest Mystery! I am looking out for a post of you tomorrow.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X