Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to like the dentist, but now I hate it. I haven't been since I was 16, but luckily I have good teeth I even have all my wisdom teeth through, luckily they all fitted in nicely so I didn't have to have any pulled out!

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
      You mean your roomate is not trying to hook you up with the guy who painted your windows....confusion has spread to the bun. Why do I suddenly feel silly...did I miss read?
      No you didn't missread, OneBun. In a way she is, actually, she is trying to find a man, ANY man for me. It does not seem like it matters what I think of the man, just that he happens to be around is a good enough reason for her to tell me what I should do. In my line of work I do come in contact with carpenters and mechanics because in a way they do artistic work. They are hired to decorate something for instance and I have a special interest in folk art. I do not think of myself though, as somebody who wants to get a BETTER man, a don't have any kind of illusions left in that department. It's just that I like being by myself, and my room mate does NOT understand that.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
        No you didn't missread, OneBun. In a way she is, actually, she is trying to find a man, ANY man for me. It does not seem like it matters what I think of the man, just that he happens to be around is a good enough reason for her to tell me what I should do. In my line of work I do come in contact with carpenters and mechanics because in a way they do artistic work. They are hired to decorate something for instance and I have a special interest in folk art. I do not think of myself though, as somebody who wants to get a BETTER man, a don't have any kind of illusions left in that department. It's just that I like being by myself, and my room mate does NOT understand that.
        Good for your. You should never let anyone tell you your choices. I think that is a good thing that you know what you want & stand by it... life is already too full of rushing into things.
        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
        Looney GHer!

Comment

• @ Freakshow
          I am really sorry about it. I won't write anymore. It was just for fun.
          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
          we grow old because we stop playing games"
          sigpic

Comment

Again...
            You should change room mate...She's kinda paranoic about it...
            I believe that she's nice and all but...isn't she messing up too much with your life? I mean...you're the only one that can (can't find the word)....arrrgg....That's personal!
            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
              When I was a kid...I loved to go to the dentist, though all the other kids hated to go there...
              I was a weird girl...And I'm still a weird girl...Will I be a weird girl when I'm older?!?
              I love to go to the dentist too! But not when I was a kid!

Originally posted by doglover
              I didn't know bunnies also go to the dentist...
              Yes they have to go to the veterinary dentist!
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
                @ Freakshow
                I am really sorry about it. I won't write anymore. It was just for fun.
                0.o
                I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

I didn't know bunnies also go to the dentist...
                  And yeah...dentist make your mouth really unconfortable..
                  Ironically, bunnies have huge teeth in real life, but in real life Mine are quite small. lol I never really ever grew up.
                  Looney GHer!

Comment

Ironically, bunnies have huge teeth in real life, but in real life Mine are quite small. lol
                    ROFL. Bunnies don't have huge teeth!

You are a real bunny!
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Again...
                      You should change room mate...She's kinda paranoic about it...
                      I believe that she's nice and all but...isn't she messing up too much with your life? I mean...you're the only one that can (can't find the word)....arrrgg....That's personal!
                      She just wants me to be happy, Doglover, so in her mind she is trying to "fix" it. He, he! No worries, she cannot shake me. I just change the subject into something we both love: ART!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                        ROFL. Bunnies don't have huge teeth!

You are a real bunny!
                        lol I know, that is, if you feed them right so they keep them the right size.

Here is an example of what I mean:
                        Attached Files
                        Looney GHer!

Comment

• haven't we seen OneBun as a rabbit before, I'm sure I posted it. . .
                          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

She just wants me to be happy, Doglover, so in her mind she is trying to "fix" it. He, he! No worries, she cannot shake me. I just change the subject into something we both love: ART!
                            I can't believe she's also paranoic about art like you!!! OMG....
                            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

lol I know, that is, if you feed them right so they keep them the right size.

Here is an example of what I mean:
                              Right. However... starts to blablabla..... about bunnies...
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                                Right. However... starts to blablabla..... about bunnies...
                                yeah can't help myself....n you are one to talk jk but that's a good thing
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X