Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, I actually have to look it up now that you point it out. I've just always been used to it being called that

lol, does that mean I can go out to party and drink again? Not that I ever cared much for that then. Personally I procrastinate so much that I either don't get it all done, or I do but the last parts of it is in a horrible condition.
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Ha, ha! Lol. Legal drinking age in my state is 21, and I never drank until then. I drink occassionally, but not to get drunk. Never was a big party girl. I do like going to the clubs with friends, and dancing though. That's fun from time to time.

Let me know what you find about the "smiley city." As far as procrastinating, I must say that is just one of those things I do best! Lol!

Comment

• Well same here, never was much of a party girl...ummm...boy either. And never been drunk, at least as far as I know. And yeah, dancing is the best Here though, legal drinking age is 18.

And yeah, procrastinating is also one of the things I'm pretty good at
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• So, you're a computer science major...right? How long before you get your degree? (My brother is 32 and still working on his....)

Lol....not a big party girl!! You're hilarious!!

Comment

• Umm...major? Not really, what I'd get after 3 years of studying it is a bachelor. And well, I'm probably going to stop and take a year off from studying to figure out what I want. But yeah a guy at my kitchen is 30 and have been through 4 different educations...he's not finished with his 4th yet

Well, I try my best

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Like you said one day...you like to make people laugh!!

When I'm done, I'll have my four year degree - also a bachelor's degree. But I take drama classes for fun, and did a play at the community college a few years back. So fun!!! You say, "a guy at my kitchen." What do you mean?

Comment

• Well, yes I truely do

Ahh drama...it's a good thing, but nothing for me. I like being silly, and wearing costumes and making people laugh all together, but I prefer to do it with spontinaity (sp?).

Well, my dorm is divided into 6 kitchens, like every room belongs to a certain kitchen. My entire hall plus 2 other rooms share the kitchen I use. So when I say that I mean a guy on my hall really

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Well, you're good at making people laugh!!!

Ah....wow! Dorm life...I missed out on that!! I've lived in a studio apartment for a really, really long time! I think the dorm life (kitchen life) would be fun, though!

As for acting...I've loved it since I was a little kid. However, I'm very shy, and when I have to get in front of a class (or something) for a speech or whatnot...oh, I get so nervous!!! I hate it! I have a presentation coming up for one of my classes. 15 minutes of just me. Oh, no! I'm SO nervous!!

Comment

• Thank you Hmm...right now I'd rather have an apartment. I enjoyed my first two dorms, but now it's getting a bit tiring. So I think I should start looking for a flat or something.

Awwww, you'll do fine I'm sure I've never understood that though, I mean I have no problem doing such things. If I had I'd never be comfortable being on stage as much as I was

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Dorm life still sounds like a cool experience, and I bet it saves money! Where I live everything is super expensive...and it would probably help out in that way. But, I can see why you would also want your own place, too.

Thanks for the vote of confidence for my presentation!! It's just so different for me when I am acting...it's like I'm that character, not me. When I'm giving a presentation, it's me...makes me so shy. So, you don't care much for acting, but are really good at presentations. Feel free to do my presentation for me in a couple months!!!!!

Comment

• Hmm...true it does, but you also have the pain of living with many other people, which means daily compromises Plus nothing ever gets done because nobody agrees

Oh no no, I've never been good at presentations, I would just never be nervous at them. I just meant that I've never had problems with being nervous, when I've "acted" (you can't really call it that). Maybe you should just think of the presentation as yet another character you need to play? After all, even being you is a character in a sense. And if that doesn't work you can always picture the rest of the class sitting in their underwear

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Ya, you are right about the sharing a place thing...good point. Maybe I will just keep my little studio!!

You know, I actually did use the technique of picturing people in their underwear....um....er....it didn't turn out too well.....I started laughing so hard, it took a few minutes to stop!! HA!!!! It was really funny. So, since then, what I have done is I sorta only look at one person as if I'm only talking to them. Then, I sort of "scan" the room with my eyes to make it look as if I am looking at everyone. You are also right that I could pretend it's just another character...me!

Comment

• Yeah do that Or well, getting a room mate wouldn't be a bad thing, at least you can talk about it with one person

Hmm, I didn't think anybody actually used that technique Well, good luck with it

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Hee, hee! Yes, I used it once...and never again. Though now that I have talked about it again, who knows...I may just start laughing right before my presentation!

What do you do for fun in Denmark? As in, what are you hobbies? (Beyond computers! ) Go to theme parks???

Comment

• Umm...I certainly hope not, I'd hate to think I had somehow helped ruin your presentation

Well, I don't really have many hobbies besides my computer. Going to the cinema or to a cafe, but I haven't done that for a while.

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X