X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiya
    good thanks
    heart all i said is that i olny gots 4 more days of the holoday
    .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

• Hello gamershooder How are you hun?

Have a good lunch Escape. See ya soonj
      sigpic
      The cute chicken of LooneyBin
      With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
      Kids
      Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
      Daughter: Emo234
      Proud member of GFARDTO
      Carrot Explosion Expert
      I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

• I are fine elni.

Have fun at lunch.
        and don't put the brown sauce on.

Comment

• Escape - Oh yes you are all so mean Just kidding
          I remember finding a $50 on the ground when I was little! My mom said I didn't know what to do with it so she took it

Elni - Haven't seen you for a while either I'm good how about you?

Virgo - Oh school starts for you during summer? that must be annoying due to how hot it is

Someguy - Hello

Comment

• yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
              Oh! Paper Mario. Yes. I did. I thought I hadn't....but now that you reminded me what they are. Yeah. I saw. How was your ice cream?
              good. i ended up getting a shake...
              it was gold medal ribbon (chocolate,Carmel)
              how did you like it?
              sigpic

Comment

• um in in nz its the middle of winter and our christmas is in spring
                .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

• Escape: it was fun! went to Puerto Vallarta, it was really pretty! and it's really not that humid there like you would think. I take it Tijuana isn't that nice?

Heart: lol yeah thats not bad to think of it like that i try to too!

Hi ya Someguy! How are ya?

Elni: results?! I hope everything is ok! Just a little tired today, lots of cleaning went on lol

hello Gamershooder how are ya?

see ya soon Escape

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                  June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Im fine shining.

Comment

• Virgo - Oh... Do you live in a different part of the world? I thought you lived in America also

Someguy - That's good

Shining - I personally enjoy sleeping rather then going out on weekends

Comment

• na im in nz (new zealand)

Comment

• @Escape
                          This is going to be our little secret

@Heart
                          I haven't been in for quit long time. I had lots of work with my job plus I had very poor Internet connection from the accomodation I used to live, and finally I had moved houses few weeks ago.In my new place I didn;t had Internet, but now that is fixed I am in more often
                          sigpic
                          The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                          With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                          Kids
                          Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                          Daughter: Emo234
                          Proud member of GFARDTO
                          Carrot Explosion Expert
                          I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

• Virgo - Oh

Elni - I haven't been on much either Just been going to summer school and well using my computer time to play a game

Comment

• Shining , i'm looking for smileys to use, do you know any different ones for me?

Comment

• yeah so right now its morning and im frezzing

Comment

Working...
                                X