Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL. Then it seems they're already in your favorites.

I'm gonna go shower. Back in a bit.

Comment

• kay ill go play battlefish
      sigpic

Comment

• I'm kinda back...but I might need to go soon.

Comment

• oh okay im gettin alittle tired and kinda bored i was searching my school website
          and just to prove how small my town is we have 314 students in my school
          sigpic

Comment

• Wow! That is small! We had approx. 500 in my high school. (Freshman - Senior) and 99 students in our graduating class. In Junior High we had even fewer people. We had, I think 200 (approx) students (7th and 8th grade).

Comment

• we have 314 6th 7th and 8th

im sad whenever i listen to these song it makes me sad
              sigpic

Comment

• Wow! Such a small school! I bet you know everyone really well at your school. That's what I liked about my schools. We all knew eachother and most of us were friends.

What song?

Comment

• stan by eminem

and

behind blue eyes by Limp Bizkit
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'll have to try and remember to look them up when I don't have the headache and listen. I know the singers, but not those songs. Any reason why they make you sad? Or are they just sad songs?

Comment

• they are sad song and behind blue eyes hits close to home jk
                      but this year me and all my friends picked theme songs and this was mine
                      it is a good song but it makes me sad to listen to the words

behind blue eyes
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pp38SR1lMU

my stomache just started hurting again oww
                      sigpic

Comment

• Suprise!
                        Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

• Oh I know that song!! I love that song...but it is really good and sad. It makes me sad to listen to it, too. Such a good song, and I know there are some parts I relate to, too. I have heard that song on my radio a lot...had no idea who it was. Thanks for sharing. I'm listening to it now.

OMB! YORICK!! How are you!??!?!

Comment

• i love it it is my selected theme song lol and hi yorick
                            sigpic

Comment

• Escape,
                              edible as always, but don't get any ideas

Funja,
                              I don't believe we've met nice to make your aquaintance
                              Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

• @Funja....We need to find you an upbeat ninja song! Lol

@Yorick...Don't worry...you're too closely related to the cat family. Canine. Feline. Close enough. I prefer parrots myself. You're up late. (We're in the same time zone. ) Whatcha been up to?

Comment

Working...
                                X