Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape: lol that would be interesting to see a batmobile at front of my house oh you start classes next week? are you close to being done?

Someguy: at least you still have a little summer left

Hi ya Heart! how are ya?

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• A little. Then school starts back up. I hate some of the teachers there.
      Hi heart. How are you!?!

Comment

• @Someguy... Yeah, I bet someday we'll have a somegirl online too. LOL. And We already have a another shining star, too. Leisurely flier?

@Shining...Well, maybe you'll make the front page of your paper when he arrives.

Comment

• Escape and Shining - Still the same I keep putting off that trip to the doctor I really have to go tomorrow (especially before friday)

Escape - ! I've always wanted a fan

Escapeboy?!? !!! (I'll have to start doing Escapeg-, if he ever comes to the chat )

Someguy - Fine and yourself?

Comment

• A fan. LOL
            If he comes to chat. Half of the users that sign up here come here for a day or two and then leave.

Comment

• Well when you start school Someguy, I'm sure it wont be that bad, you will get to see all your friends there

Escape: yeah I bet I would! lol we have twins on here

Heart: aww I hope you get better!

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• @Heart.....Yeah...you seem to have a fan! And well, I dunno if Escapeboy has ever come back. Might have been someone like what someguy said. Signed up, and doesn't return.

I'm sorry you still feel so sick. I really hope you go back to the doc SOON. *goes to make you a cup of tea*

@Someguy....Yeah, that's true. It happens all the time. People who have one post, maybe two, and then never return.

@All....Brb in a couple minutes. Have to run a quick errand.

Comment

• Yeah.
                  I'm going to go for the night. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow guys.
                  goodnight.

Comment

• Have a good night Someguy!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Escape - That would be weird if he/she did

That's a good idea *Runs off to get the cup of tea*

Shining - Me too

Someguy -

Comment

• Goodnight someguy!

Me back.

Comment

• I forgot to tell heart to get well soon.
                          It kinda sounds serious. You've been sick for quite a while now. :l

Comment

• I have 6 more days till school

Comment

• Someguy - It's probably a virus that doesn't want to give up

Escape - Hello again

Comment

• Escape: lol that was fast must be the batcat reflexes

Hi there Isaiah how are ya?

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                                X