Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, nice! I've seen it for the Play Station. I know some of the bars around here, and people from my University have "Rock Band" nights. Everyone gets together and plays them. I bet you'll love it!

Comment

• wow your in college
      sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, I'm old. LOL. But far from the oldest on this site. Hehe. We have ages from about 8 to 60, I think I've seen!!!

Comment

• yeah i know i was talking to a teacher on here the other day and didnt know it

just if yur wandrin im only thirteen and now i feel really young and only 175 days till my birthday
          sigpic

Comment

• LOL...yeah, I know someone on here who teaches 5th grade. She's cool, though. No worries.

13? Aw...there are lots of younger members. So don't feel too young. Hehe...you know how many days 'til your birthday? Cool. I just had mine back in April.

Comment

• i have a countdown on my myspace and i glanced at it mine is two weeks before christmas exsactly
              sigpic

Comment

• Really?! Cool! So....*thinks*...you're probably off school at that time, too, huh? Which means you don't have to go to school on your birthday?

Comment

• actually our school lets out the week after my birthday
                  but i am in an advanced program and we always go on a trio on that day
                  i think my birthday is on a sat. or sun.
                  this year so it dont matter
                  sigpic

Comment

• Oh, okay. Yeah, I guess you would be out a week before and a week after...cuz of the New Year holiday, too. I'm usually on vacation at that time. I love it. I like it when my birthday falls on a weekend. Do you normally have a big party?

Comment

• no too close to christmas
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ah...bummer. You should try to throw a 1/2 birthday party, 6 months before it so you can have a swim party or something.

Comment

• i did that a few years ago and went to the water park

but i usually go to the m movies then go bowling with a couple of myh frineds
                          sigpic

Comment

• That's cool. Sounds like a good way to spend a birthday.

Well, I think I need to go for a bit. I'm not feeling so well. Have a good night, though.

Comment

• thanx bye
                              sigpic

Comment

• Hey peeps Long time no see you. Sorry I was out for so long, I have trouble with my dissertation, plus my mum came for visit this week .

How is every one?
                                sigpic
                                The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                                With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                                Kids
                                Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                                Daughter: Emo234
                                Proud member of GFARDTO
                                Carrot Explosion Expert
                                I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

Working...
                                X