No announcement yet.

Adventures on GamersHood Planet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jack enters the scene after working through 3 weeks, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    He stares at the RIDDLER!!!! and Mistery lying on the floor in the deepest unconsciousness.
    Then he walks to the safe and starts laughing. And laughs and laughs and laughs .... louder and louder ..... the laughter becomes histerical. Because of this very loud noise, the RIDDLER!!!! and Mistery wake up. They are very curious why jack can not stop laughing.

Find it out in the next episode!

Comment

I think so too, Freakshow.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
        jack enters the scene after working through 3 weeks, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
        He stares at the RIDDLER!!!! and Mistery lying on the floor in the deepest unconsciousness.
        Then he walks to the safe and starts laughing. And laughs and laughs and laughs .... louder and louder ..... the laughter becomes histerical. Because of this very loud noise, the RIDDLER!!!! and Mistery wake up. They are very curious why jack can not stop laughing.

*thinks Mistery mustve smoked wit Sam* I'm sorry, but someone pushed my wiseass button today, so if I'm offending you, I'm sorry
        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

HAHA!!! She'll bann you!!!! You insulted a moderator!!! READ THE RULES!!!!!!!
          *thinks where the hell is Mistery and why she doesn't bann Freakshow... *

GOTCHA!!!
          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Originally posted by Freakshow59
            *thinks Mistery mustve smoked wit Sam* I'm sorry, but someone pushed my wiseass button today, so if I'm offending you, I'm sorry
            No, we didn't smoke anything, just read this book today:
            Attached Files

Comment

hmmm. . . I'm not the book type, nor the creative type, it just comes to me naturally. . .

@ Dog- I got connections, that's why I can push an envelope a bit. . .
              I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

the...RIDDLER!!!! gets up first. He walks over to Jack and asks "Why are you laughing?"
                Jack says "I just came in here and I saw Mistery,s face. Like WOW its hilarious!"
                the...RIDDLER!!!! realizes this too and starts pointing and laughing at Mistery along with Jack.
                Mistery hears the entire conversation and gets up with fire in her eyes, shes back with a vengeance!

find out what mistery does next episode.
                I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel
                  the...RIDDLER!!!! gets up first. He walks over to Jack and asks "Why are you laughing?"
                  Jack says "I just came in here and I saw Mistery,s face. Like WOW its hilarious!"
                  the...RIDDLER!!!! realizes this too and starts pointing and laughing at Mistery along with Jack.
                  Mistery hears the entire conversation and gets up with fire in her eyes, shes back with a vengeance!

find out what mistery does next episode.
                  Mistery has fire in her eyes and focuses on the papers in the safe. Suddenly all those Wikipedia pages start to burn.
                  The RIDDLER!!!! starts to shout "No, not my Wikipedia pages, I can't live without them!" but it is too late.
                  Jack stops laughing. The RIDDLER!!!! rans to his pc and goes to Wikipedia. He starts to print out all those pages again while Jack uses a fire extinguisher on Mistery so that she can not burn the new printed out papers again.
                  Unfortunately the foam has a very strange effect on Mistery.

Find out what happens in the next episode.

Comment

Mistery has fire in her eyes and focuses on the papers in the safe. Suddenly all those Wikipedia pages start to burn.
                    The RIDDLER!!!! starts to shout "No, not my Wikipedia pages, I can't live without them!" but it is too late.
                    Jack stops laughing. The RIDDLER!!!! rans to his pc and goes to Wikipedia. He starts to print out all those pages again while Jack uses a fire extinguisher on Mistery so that she can not burn the new printed out papers again.
                    Unfortunately the foam has a very strange effect on Mistery.

Find out what happens in the next episode.
                    The foam is making her grow bigger and bigger! Jack, being as slow as he is, doesnt realize this until its too late! She keeps growing and growing, through the ceiling through the roof its amazing! the...RIDDLER!!!! turns around to see this and quickly devises a plan to take her down. tha plan is...

find out next episode.

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

The foam is making her grow bigger and bigger! Jack, being as slow as he is, doesnt realize this until its too late! She keeps growing and growing, through the ceiling through the roof its amazing! the...RIDDLER!!!! turns around to see this and quickly devises a plan to take her down. tha plan is...

find out next episode.
                      (Great picture Sammy!)

.... to look up on Wiki how to make shrink your opponents. There is indeed a recipe, but it needs besides of salt, sugar, beans and pieces of paper also two things that the RIDDLER!!!! does not have at home: a magnetic cup and a sunflower. The RIDDLER!!!! rans out of the house and grabs a sunflower. But where could he find a magnetic cup? He is desperate, but then has a good idea....

Don't miss the next episode.

Comment

(Great picture Sammy!)

.... to look up on Wiki how to make shrink your opponents. There is indeed a recipe, but it needs besides of salt, sugar, beans and pieces of paper also two things that the RIDDLER!!!! does not have at home: a magnetic cup and a sunflower. The RIDDLER!!!! rans out of the house and grabs a sunflower. But where could he find a magnetic cup? He is desperate, but then has a good idea....

Don't miss the next episode.
                        (Heh heh i know )

He realizes that he had a sudden bit of memory loss. He has his own magnetic cup and it happens to be his favourite coffee mug! the...RIDDLER then remembers with dread that hs mug is in the dishwasher. Knowing that a wet mug is of no use to him he starts to think of how to get around this obstacle. Suddenly, a lightbulb goes off in Jacks head, he knows what to do...

Stay tuned for the next episode

Comment

*thinks this should all be moved to a different thread. . .*

Comment

yeah me to..lol - don't want to post anything in case I disrupt the flow....am enjoying it though, it's like a comic book!!

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

(Heh heh i know )

He realizes that he had a sudden bit of memory loss. He has his own magnetic cup and it happens to be his favourite coffee mug! the...RIDDLER then remembers with dread that hs mug is in the dishwasher. Knowing that a wet mug is of no use to him he starts to think of how to get around this obstacle. Suddenly, a lightbulb goes off in Jacks head, he knows what to do...

Stay tuned for the next episode
                              Jack takes a huge magnet from the shelf, walks in front of the running dishwasher and points the magnet to it. The magnetic cup flyes out of the dishwasher breaking its front.
                              Then Jack takes a hair-dryer and dries he cup, while the RIDDLER!!!! is still printing out Wiki pages
                              Jack mixes then all the ingredients but doesn't know what to do with the mixture. So he calles the RIDDLER!!!! to help him. The RIDDLER!!!! takes the mixture and fills it into a ....

Check back to see what happens next.

Comment

Jack takes a huge magnet from the shelf, walks in front of the running dishwasher and points the magnet to it. The magnetic cup flyes out of the dishwasher breaking its front.
                                Then Jack takes a hair-dryer and dries he cup, while the RIDDLER!!!! is still printing out Wiki pages
                                Jack mixes then all the ingredients but doesn't know what to do with the mixture. So he calles the RIDDLER!!!! to help him. The RIDDLER!!!! takes the mixture and fills it into a ....

Check back to see what happens next.
                                Flower pot! Lol the...RIDDLER!!!! had read Jack and the Beanstalk along time ago and seeing Jack reminded him of it. The beanstalk grew and grew and grew until it was as tall as Mistery. They climbed up the beanstalk ready for the final battle with Mistery, she was wreaking havoc everywhere! the...RIDDLER!!!! knew he would need one more bright idea if he were to defeat the evil doer...

Comment

Working...
                                X