• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sum1
    replied
    Originally posted by boopta
    what is the hand thing for? i think its fun
    the hand thing is to move the zombies i played this game ages ago i thought gamershood had it for a long time lol

Leave a comment:

• NarutoUzumaki5
    replied
    and actually, now that Mistery said the thing about searching for falling, i did just that and found X-Falling sand. Its on the same page as this game, so I don't really think that we can consider this a new game

Leave a comment:

• NarutoUzumaki5
    replied
    did you guys notice the SIX other sand games on top. If you did, okay. Justwanted to point it out. My personal favorite is the pyro-sand 2

Leave a comment:

• boopta
    replied
    Originally posted by Deadlyfish
    The hand thing lets you move your zombies about
    oh thanks i just found that out this morning!Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Originally posted by Sk8zero3
    i think the link is broken
    won't load for me
    help?
    The link works fine.
    You need some patience until the game is loaded. And it's a game that requires Java. You can download it here if you don't have it yet: http://www.java.com/en/

Leave a comment:

• Deadlyfish
    replied
    The hand thing lets you move your zombies about

Leave a comment:

• Sk8zero3
    replied
    i think the link is broken
    won't load for me
    help?

Leave a comment:

• boopta
    replied
    what is the hand thing for? i think its fun

Leave a comment:

• Sora
    replied
    What?! This game has a point!!

Originally posted by game_addict
    This game has no point and nothing to achieve but it is so addicting!!You can create beautiful things and grow trees and plants and watching them grow is amazing!
    It has a point!! Wasting your timie and distracting you!

Leave a comment:

• game_addict
    replied
    oh....thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Originally posted by game_addict
    No I mean when i come to gamershood and i see the list of new games,is it possible to make mine appear their?or is that only for administrators?
    GamersHood adds new games to the game site, and then moves the threads to their appropriate category on the forum. You just need to be patient

Leave a comment:

• game_addict
    replied
    No I mean when i come to gamershood and i see the list of new games,is it possible to make mine appear their?or is that only for administrators?

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Just go to the search page
    http://gamershood.com/forum/search.php
    and let it search among the game titles for a keyword, e.g. "falling" in this case.

Do you mean this?

Otherwise you can also subscribe to threads (see "thread tools" at top of first post), and then you can access your subscribed threads directly by using the "Quick Links"

Leave a comment:

• game_addict
    replied
    I'm a new user so can you tell me how to make my games appear when I search for them?

Leave a comment:

• Neener
    replied
    you need to post the link of the game so we can play it with you I can't find the link

NVM LOL sorry okay I'll try it out

that's pretty cool I was having fun with the zombies and fire LOL I'm so evil

Leave a comment:

Working...
X